Planet Hollywood money off voucher

Started by loxley108, December 21, 2015, 05:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneysteph

Check the vouchers but I think it said you'd have to book.  We're not going till april but the night we orginally, the times we wanted were already booked up.  So id say book sooner rather than later!

bopcc

Flip. Thanks. We're going 15th March.

How do you know what time you want to eat?! Is it much walking to get to PH from the park?

stifle

Most Groupon offers require advance booking to redeem.

Planet Hollywood is at the near end of Disney Village as you come from the park. 5 minutes leisurely walk from the exits.

haribosmum

If booking today (15th) the first reservation I can make is for the 18th, though sunday 17th is marked as fully booked. 
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

haribosmum

I've just tried to book and am getting an error on checkout process  :-\
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

haribosmum

Finally managed to book the vouchers - it runs out today and bookings are available up to 30 April.  It was fairly straightforward in the end and when I went to reserve I just needed to type in all the codes and it now comes up with a booking for all 4 vouchers.  fingers crossed all ok when we get there!  we've booked for the afternoon of our last day before we head home on the train.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

billy

thank you all for this link, we are going to disney in 4 weeks and were planning to eat in planet hollywood on our last day. i think these vouchers may work out cheaper :)
thanks again

billy

Yeah you book through groupon...I had to book each voucher seperatly?!  But i put a note on them all asked for them to be seated together!  I have visions of arriving and all of us being at different tables  :o

would you say it was worth it?
If i understand the site correctly it is any burger plus a drink per adult and the same for kids is that right or do kids get a dessert as well?
Has anyone used this coupon yet? we are travelling next month so not sure if this is worth it or buying the other offer for 68€ which gives you anything off the menu.
Any advice is welcome, thank you.

naisworld

We are going next week and I have booked our vouchers through Groupon for Sunday evening. Will let you all know how we get on with them! 😄

billy

Ok just gone on to do the planet hollywood vouchers with groupon but you have to buy the vouchers before you can make the booking so how can i confirm that they  have the availability that i want as we only want to use them on our last day!!! any advice??

haribosmum

There was a way to check first, what date are you looking at? I'll see if I can find the link.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

haribosmum

https://www.groupon.fr/deals/planet-hollywood-7  Under the photo should show 2 buttons

I have a blue one Disponibilites and Green Reserver.

Press the first and the calendar of availability shows.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

billy

Quote from: haribosmum on January 22, 2016, 11:20:04 AM
https://www.groupon.fr/deals/planet-hollywood-7  Under the photo should show 2 buttons

I have a blue one Disponibilites and Green Reserver.

Press the first and the calendar of availability shows.

Brilliant thank you that is a great help! :D

fiyero

Just a note on the check first link - I did that then there wasn't actually availability for the time I wanted (20:15 with park close at 19:00 that day) for our group of 3. We got the next day easiliy but some flexibility is needed :-)

haribosmum

That's not good.  If it comes to there being no availability after purchase (the entire time of our stay is now booked, but we already have our reservation) then Groupon are pretty good and refunding the voucher.  Especially if you get back to them straight away.  I was able to reserve about 20mins after purchase.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20