Booking hotel through third party site - tickets included?

Started by mike77035, December 08, 2015, 06:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike77035

Hello, all. First time poster, hoping you can help me out. My wife and I will be taking our two-year old son to DLP in December, while passing from Germany to the UK. We will only be there two nights, with one day at the park. I do not want to book through the DLP site, as that is more expensive and is giving three days of tickets rather than the 1 we need.

We have a room at a non-Disney hotel, but are considering the Santa Fe, as our son is big into Cars. So, if we book through a third-party travel site for the hotel, will that include tickets as well, or are room/ticket packages only offered through the DLP site? I can't find anything to confirm this one way or another, and if tickets are included, the extra cost may be worth it for us.

Many thanks in advance.

stifle

Tickets are normally included in packages from third-party sites, but you would need to contact the site directly to verify whether they are included or not. If you stay at a Disney hotel it is normally included – they do not generally sell packages without park tickets other than to annual passport holders.