Disney Cheyenne Hotel

Started by marisatomei, November 25, 2015, 05:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marisatomei

Hello everyone,

My girlfriend and I are going this weekend to spend 3 days in Disney Hotel Cheyenne and I would like to know if someone has been there recently and could ask the hotel for some freebies and the packages for birthdays and other stuff. We are going to do 5 years together and also is her birthday, so I would like to ask for something but not very expensive, my budget doesn't allow me to do it :P

Thank you for your time!!

stifle

I'm also going there this weekend! So whilst I can't answer your question, maybe we'll see each other at a time...

Sulley15

If you email the hotel they may do something in the room, my son birthday a teddy and a tea/coffee bundle..

dlp.chy.front.office@disney.com
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

marisatomei

Hi,

I already sent a mail to them. Do you know how much time I should wait to get an answer from them? Thank you!

Sulley15

Got no reply, it was a surprise when we got into the room... Then when I saw it I remembered I sent a email but they wasn't a note on it explain what it was for. So the the 2 kids were confused to it, but they did enjoy the chocolate coins....
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

marisatomei

Hi,

I have a reply from special request deparment, even I sent the mail to the hotel. They offer me the special package for romantic occasions, but I told them that if I take that, I can't buy some other stuff for my family. So I decline the offer and ask for any other package. Hope they take care of it.

rebecca20

They have various offers but the cheapest I got quoted was 30 euros... plus the options were very very limited i.e. if you don't want champers / chocolates or mickey or minnie plush then you will have to do the surprise yourself. We did get balloons and a card though.
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.