Birthday?

Started by Mimi Arc en ciel, October 14, 2015, 02:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mimi Arc en ciel

Hi,

DD2 will be 4 on 31st Dec. We're going to Disney on 14th Jan as a "late" birthday present. I've seen people say they get badges from City hall... will DD2 get one even though her birthday has past?

Mileto

Maybe. Just go and ask. She is a child, maybe that will help.

I had my birthday exactly 1 month ago, anniversary, and the visit in winter will be a kind of present for me, but I am not expecting the badge  ;D

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

tigger1974

Totally agree with Mileto, go to City Hall and just mention the fact that you are there as a "birthday" trip but the actual birthday has passed. You never know you may get lucky!

TTFN
'05 Santa Fe
'07 Newport Bay
'08 Santa Fe
'09 Disneyland Hotel
'10 Santa Fe
'12 Sequoia Lodge
'13 Santa Fe
'14 New York
'15 Sequoia Lodge
'17 Sequoia Lodge (Golden Forest)
'19 Santa Fe
I also visited in '98, '00, '02 & '03 and stayed offsite

Jo68

We didn't have to give any proof of birthday when we were there. It was a sticky badge with her name written on it, she also had a special call from Mickey Mouse. We also told all the characters it was her birthday when giving the autograph book and many wrote happy birthday and tigger got everyone singing to her.

littlebitofpixiedust

I've seen many people with the badges on our trips  ;D

Don't forget you can Pre-book a birthday cake in cafe mickey/inventions and the characters sing along with the guests it's great atmosphere, would love to do it for my son but his birthday is middle of August and don't visit in the summer hols so would be too early/late for the cake idea. Have a magical time! January is a great time to go, lots of layers reguar hot chocolates and no crowds :)