October Pins?

Started by daddyof2, October 08, 2015, 12:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daddyof2

Has anyone seen what pins will be released during October? I've checked numerous places and not found anything. Please post a link if you can

HildeKitten

If they aren't up on the Disneyland Paris website yet and you can't find it through googling then they probably haven't released the October pin page yet. Sometimes they are sadly really rather late with it XD

nathalie

Pictures have been roaming the internet for a few days now.
But haven't seen an official one yet.

Mileto

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

daddyof2

Thank you and thank you. I normally look on disneypinsblog or dedicatedtodlp and neither had updated

Lisaa

Does anyone know where in dlp I will be able to find bottom right ones? I'm sorry, I'm don't know that much about pins because I don't collect them but these just look fab!

rebecca20

Wow thats a disappointing selection! Trust me to be visiting on the worst month ever for pins.

Lisaa unless its LE then I would imagine it will be stocked in most of the main stores - if LE try the pin stall near the ice cream parlour.
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

Lisaa

Quote from: rebecca20 on October 08, 2015, 08:26:09 PM
Wow thats a disappointing selection! Trust me to be visiting on the worst month ever for pins.

Lisaa unless its LE then I would imagine it will be stocked in most of the main stores - if LE try the pin stall near the ice cream parlour.

Thank you!

rebecca20

If I see it I'll let you know next week. I often find my pins in the Studios store on the left hand side as you enter - possibly because people don't really shop in there for pins (I got a February pin in June!).
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

nathalie

LE's will only be released at Pueblo's, also says so on the poster.

The other ones are simply everywhere.

Ohana

Sorry to interject, I've never done the whole pin thing before, but since buying my Kingdom Hearts one ready for my trip next month, I have an urge to buy some more, and those Mickey and Minnie October ones are beautiful! Will they still be selling them in November (provided they don't sell out beforehand) or are they a 1 month only type thing? Thanks.
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

nathalie

Yes, open editions stay for quite some time, some even for years.
If you can't find them, try another store, or more in the evening when some stores re-stock.

daddyof2

Quote from: rebecca20 on October 08, 2015, 08:26:09 PM

They are pretty underwhelming - the only one I like is the Storm Trooper Candy Cane. There are some nice Halloween themed ones as part of the September release, so hopefully we'll see those when we're there.
If anyone else is there during half term and wants to trade, let me know and we can try to meet up.
The stall by the Ice Cream Parlour is good, and easier to browse than the shops in my opinion.

HildeKitten

For limited edition ones also make sure to check Pueblo Trading in Frontierland (sort of opposite Cowboy Cookout). If you don't see what you are looking for, ask about it, they may have them behind the counter.
They sometimes have limited edition pins that came out a couple of months ago, I found one from June and one from July there only 2 weeks ago so you never know :)