Auchen Supermarket

Started by Vicky7260, October 08, 2015, 08:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicky7260

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the opening times of the Auchen at trend of November please? I don't think it opens on a Sunday unless it's near Christmas but if one of you lovely people could clarify that would help xx

nathalie

Some are open on Sundays close to Saint-Nicolas & Christmas.
Here is their own site http://magasins.auchan.fr/magasins/87

If you check that once in a while, or before you leave, it should always say if it's open on Sundays "dimanche".

HildeKitten

Google for "Val d'Europe", you'll be able to find information on all stores, restaurants and Sea Life in the mall building, including the Auchan. That will have opening hours too.

Vicky7260

HildeKitten

it's very easy to get to as well, just hop on an RER (line A) to Val d'Europe at the RER station just outside the Village. Tickets cost € 7,60 per person to and from, it's about a 5 minute ride, RER goes every 10 minutes and it's a very close walk (like 2 minutes) from the Val d'Europe RER station to the mall (I think it's about a 5 minute in total walk from the RER to the Auchan, if it's longer it won't be much longer) ^^

rebecca20

You can get the shuttle bus from your Disney Hotel - I can't remember the exact price but I was expecting around 10 euros per person and it was way less! Just ask at concierge and then it arrives in 5 minutes. They have like little mini buses so it's handy for major amounts of shopping.

The RER is also really good but I personally don't like trains if theres alternative transport available.
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

nathalie

7,60 per person round trip?
Did the prices change?
I went last year Halloween, and certainly did not pay 7,60 € for a round trip ticket.
It's only 1 stop, about 5 minutes?

HildeKitten

Well my husband remembered the prices, to be honest I don't remember whether it was for the two of us or not (he could be wrong).
Stifle or someone else that regularly takes the RER will know for sure :)

Mileto

Oh, I think it's much cheaper - EUR 1.70 for one direction.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

nathalie

Yeah, that's more like it Mileto, per person.

Ohana

Apparently they do cheeseburger flavoured crisps there, just saying, I'm going just for those  8)
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

nathalie

I think they do, yes!  They have lots of different flavours when it comes to potatoe chips & lemonade mainly.

HildeKitten

Quote from: Mileto on October 09, 2015, 01:21:53 PM
Oh, I think it's much cheaper - EUR 1.70 for one direction.

Well in that case it's € 3,80 for a return these days.

stifle

Quote from: HildeKitten on October 09, 2015, 10:30:20 AM
Well my husband remembered the prices, to be honest I don't remember whether it was for the two of us or not (he could be wrong).
Stifle or someone else that regularly takes the RER will know for sure :)
You called?  ;D

It's €1.90 one way from Marne la Vallée Chessy to Val d'Europe. (The €7.60 you remember is two passengers two ways.)