Broken arm

Started by cazdow, September 18, 2015, 07:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cazdow

We of on Sunday however pre holiday drama son has broken his arm. His still keen to go on the rides the doctor at the hospital says it fine. I was wondering if Disney will stop him going on any rides?

HildeKitten

Why not ask your doctor to write a confirmation that he is indeed allowed to go on all rides.
That way if someone raises concern, you can just show them that note.

stifle

If there is any visible evidence such as his arm in a sling expect the CMs to refuse him on the more boisterous rides and certainly anything with inversions or RC Racer as there would be issues with the over the shoulder restraints. Still a good idea to have a doctor's letter.

Zee79

My daughter broke her collar bone 4 days before we were to travel to DLP, as you will probably be aware there is no cast for this break so a blue sling it was. The doctor fastened it with a safety strap & said enjoy. She wasn't allowed on 'bone shakers' as he put it so rc racer etc but she went on everything else & CM didn't sat a thing. Just followed your doctors advice, take a letter if you want as a back up but I think it will depend on cm on the day & how they view the break. If he wears a coat & it doesn't show he will probably get away with it.