Annual pass question.

Started by Vicky7260, September 08, 2015, 11:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicky7260

we ( me & my 2 DD's) are looking at an annual pass for when we go in November. Where is the best place to buy them from?

Can I buy them on line? Are there anyways holding  members going out last weekend in November that may want to sponsor us for mutual benefit?

Thanks

Vicky x

stifle

I'll be there from November 29th if that's any good.

Otherwise, will they be aged 10 or under on the first day of your visit?

Vicky7260

Thanks stifle. I have one under 10 & one over 10. We are there the 27-29th. So I don't think it would work as I would need to get the ap on the 27th I think. I've also found a trench site to buy them from and the appear a bit cheaper. Has anyone done this?

Vicky x

NCC1701Q

We bought our AP's (two adults and one kid) from a french site and it worked perfectly. We got a temporary entrance ticket delivered by mail to get in the first day and exchanged that at the BPA. Saved us almost € 200!

Vicky7260

NCC1701Q thanks for that. Can I ask what NP's you bought & which site you used?

NCC1701Q

We bought three Dream-passes from http://www.ce-multiavantages.com. Their AP-page is here: http://www.ce-multiavantages.com/404/passeports-annuels-promos.html.
However, since about a year ago their offers are limited to the french market. But if you happen to have a french postal address (or know someone there) you can still order the AP's and use them.
A Dream-AP is now €185 and (for every adult-AP you purchase) you can buy one for kids (under 12) at the day you exchange your AP in the parc for €55. You get the same AP as you buy, so if you order two Dream-AP's for €185 you can buy two under-12-Dream-AP's for €55 each in the parc.

Vicky7260

That's fantastic thank you. What ID do you need to take for the passes?

NCC1701Q

Best is to take a passport or European Identity Card.That's what we used to prove our son wasn't three yet.

stifle

Quote from: Vicky7260 on September 09, 2015, 01:27:11 PM
That's fantastic thank you. What ID do you need to take for the passes?

I used my passport. Since you'll all need passports for travel anyway, that's probably the most sensible.

Vicky7260

A&S&O

I think buying from the French websites has become problematic if you're not in France.

If you're in the UK, try discount-ticket-store or supertrips. They both sell childrens passes, (which they don't in the park), so you should save quite a bit. They sell individual tickets, or combo tickets - adult and child (although both will get an annual pass).
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

Vicky7260

Yes I don't seem to be able to get one from the French site I'll need to look into either getting I be before we go, or when we get there! x

fairymom

I got mine from DLP Kaarten this summer. We got 4 fantasy passes. They worked out about €50 (overall) more expensive than the CEM ones but still WAY cheaper than buying from Disney direct.
We got ours emailed to us, we printed them and exchanged for permanent ones in the park on the first day. Worked perfectly.

It's a Dutch site but the owner communicates in English by email.

Janree

Hi all
I want to buy a family annual pass, does it matter that my grandchildren have different surnames to mine?
Cheers

Zee79

Quote from: Janree on September 19, 2015, 11:54:34 PM
Hi all
I want to buy a family annual pass, does it matter that my grandchildren have different surnames to mine?
Cheers

It didn't when we bought ours from DLP itself. My brother just said we wanted annual passes but my sister is now married. The lady said that was fine so we managed to get 9 dream passes at fantasy pass price. I don't know how it would work when buying from other dealers.