£40 deluxe snowglobes

Started by fly_with_me_dumbo, April 16, 2007, 09:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

my mum is going to buy me one from the disney store, we only have the sleeping beauty- which i want, alice in monderland, lion king, tinkerbell, fairies and a winnie the pooh one at mine

the man said the peter pan one thats part of the ship is reduced but wasnt there, he said the other pp one wasnt but infact the one with peter in a hammock was. Does anybody know if the other one is as it wasnt in stock. plus do you know if there is any others reduced, because that man lies :twisted:

i wanted the snow white one but it was still £70

Patrick

Hmm Disney Store is strange, it seems to differ a lot depending all the time.  Not every store also stocks the same sadly and god if I had £40 and some more room I would definately be buying another :lol: .

EDIT: Was the snow white snowglobe the one below, if it was I bought it for £40 at Christmas :) .

fly_with_me_dumbo

yes it was!!! i hate my disney store

Patrick

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"yes it was!!! i hate my disney store

Hehe and which disney store would that be?  If it was York then that's where I bought that snowglobe :lol: .

fly_with_me_dumbo

no hull, but its alright my mum bought the sleeping beauty one for me today :D

laurs_disney_love

Why
Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"no hull, but its alright my mum bought the sleeping beauty one for me today :D

why do you hate your disneystore?
Star light star bright first star i see tonight i wish i may i wish i might have the wish i wish tonight.

Nala_84

You guys should be glad that you HAVE Disney Stores, we've got none in Germany  :(

Pat, I don't know whether I've already asked you - the mini snowglobe in your picture, with Belle and the Beast, how much was it and are snowglobes like this also available at DLRP? Does anyone know whether there are also Bambi mini snowglobes?  :lol:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anonymous

That Beauty and the Beast snowglobe was a Disney Store UK release last November / December. They don't have them at DLRP.

I remember getting mine, along with a Cinderella one when I went to the Disney on Ice - Princess Classics concert last November. Had some time to kill before the show so I visited a nearby Disney Store.

:)

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "laurs_disney_love"
Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"no hull, but its alright my mum bought the sleeping beauty one for me today :D

becuase they have a snowglobe for £70 when pat bought it for £40 before christmas

laurs_disney_love

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"

becuase they have a snowglobe for £70 when pat bought it for £40 before christmas

Aww thats not fair  :cry: They have sales alot though and we are getting some new ones in like a new toystory and a fantasia so they might have another sale (fingers crossed)
Star light star bright first star i see tonight i wish i may i wish i might have the wish i wish tonight.

fly_with_me_dumbo

i have the best fantasia one ever, its from the disneystore but my mum bought it of ebay for me for crimbo, i LOVE it

Patrick

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"

Also to make it sound even worse, I visited Disneystore in Edinburgh today and the Snow White snowglobe was listed as a £40 globe too.

Masamune

:( I wanted The Lion King one, but our Disney Store had sold out of that one before they even got reduced. :D But thankfully they hadn't sold out of the Alice globe, so that's the one I got.

:D Cheshire's eyes light up when you turn it on, it's so great! Well worth £40!

fly_with_me_dumbo

the lion king one wasnt reduced at mine,

pat, dont try rubbing it in  :D  becuase it's not working, i got the sleeping beuaty one, which is really good becasue the tune is once upon a dream and that always reminds me of disney :) lol