Merchandise prices

Started by Sianlovesdisney, August 08, 2015, 11:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sianlovesdisney

Hi, I'm going to DLP in October and it's been nearly 10 years so I've been. I was wondering the average price of some of the merch now. Just the standard things like mugs, stationary, plush toys. Can anyone who has been recently give me an idea? Thanks

Puffin

It all depends on size and collection, but I guess T-shirts should be around 25 euro or more, mugs about 15 euro and pins 8 euro.
may 2012 hotel new york ● november 2013 sequoia lodge ● may 2014 tokyo disneysea ● december 2014 sequoia lodge ● may 2016 fort wilderness resort (WDW) ● september 2016 sequoia lodge ● november 2016 newport bay ● march 2017 sequoia lodge ● april 2017 tokyo disneysea  ● may 2017 newport bay ● september 2017 hotel cheyenne  ● november 2017 santa fé  ● december 2017 tokyo disneyland  ● january 2018 tokyo disneysea ● april 2018 hotel cheyenne ● july 2018 newport bay ● august 2019 hotel cheyenne

NCC1701Q

I think the tshirts-price suggested by Puffin is correct, but pins vary in price from €6,99 to €14,99 (depending on size, limited edition etc.).

stifle

The average plush costs around €20 but they come in smaller and larger varieties which obviously cost proportionately more or less.

CindersFaye

Most of the stationery is about €3 if you want a singular pen/pencil etc. I believe, but if you want a pencil case, or notebook, that starts from about €5 to could be about €15 maybe a little more, it all depends on what you would like!

Again for mugs/cups it all depends on the sizing and design, some are about €6 whereas others can be about €15!
Disney Trip - 27th - 30th September - Sequoia Lodge

Sianlovesdisney

Brilliant, thanks everyone. I was expecting that level so it's nice to know I can plan how much spending money to bring!