Eurostar\Newport Bay

Started by abismummy, August 07, 2015, 05:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abismummy

Hi just a couple of questions before I start packing. .eek!
We are travelling from Ebbsfleet,  is that a direct line or will it stop at all? Are towels provided in the room at Newport Bay and also do they provide towels at the pool there? Hoping they do as they take up so much room im the case.  Thanks.

HildeKitten

Have a look at the Eurostar website, you should be able to look up the train you are taking and all the info that goes with it :)
Generally Eurostar trains have a few stops though but those are nothing to worry about.
You will NOT be able to miss your stop, don't worry.
Seriously, they are super good at announcing them, it's absolutely fine :)

I don't know about the towels, but I'm sure someone will be able to answer that question :)

DisneyRon

Quote from: abismummy on August 07, 2015, 05:22:35 PM
Hi just a couple of questions before I start packing. .eek!
We are travelling from Ebbsfleet,  is that a direct line or will it stop at all? Are towels provided in the room at Newport Bay and also do they provide towels at the pool there? Hoping they do as they take up so much room im the case.  Thanks.

Now, this reply will assume a few things, but these should be pretty safe assumptions.
I stayed at the NPB in 2012, and yes they provided towels in the room.
The same was true for the DLH in 2014.

Now to the pool towels, I don't believe they provide those (perhaps at the pool, I didn't visit it), but you can use your room towels, as they'll be replaced whenever you leave them to be picked up by house-keeping.

stifle

Depending on the train you've chosen to book, it may call at Ashford International and/or Lille-Europe. You may need to change trains at Lille-Europe.

Towels are provided in your room.

Joey

At Hotel New York, towels are provided at the pool. However, as others have stated above, you can bring the ones from your room which can be changed daily.

The Eurostar runs a direct service in both directions daily (excluding certain days of the week). From Ebbsfleet, it will call at Ashford, Lille and terminate at Marne-La-Vallee (Disneyland). If you want to travel at more flexible times outside of the direct service then you will most likely need to change at Lille to get a RER/TGV service. But don't worry, this is super easy to do.
Next Visit: 2015 - Hotel New York
2013 - Hotel New York
2007 - Hotel New York
2001 - Hotel New York

Puffin

At the Sequoia Lodge towels are also provided at the pool, so it will be safe to assume it will be likewise at Newport Bay.
may 2012 hotel new york ● november 2013 sequoia lodge ● may 2014 tokyo disneysea ● december 2014 sequoia lodge ● may 2016 fort wilderness resort (WDW) ● september 2016 sequoia lodge ● november 2016 newport bay ● march 2017 sequoia lodge ● april 2017 tokyo disneysea  ● may 2017 newport bay ● september 2017 hotel cheyenne  ● november 2017 santa fé  ● december 2017 tokyo disneyland  ● january 2018 tokyo disneysea ● april 2018 hotel cheyenne ● july 2018 newport bay ● august 2019 hotel cheyenne

glenn

Towels are provided at the pool at a cost of about 2euros.