Disney ISO!

Started by Ohana, August 05, 2015, 01:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohana

Since my planning has to be even more meticulous due to saving up for an epic holiday to Vegas and LA in 2017, I've decided to post my ISO list to see if anyone knows if I'll be able to find the things I want, so I can make a list rather than blindly going in buying loads of random stuff I don't need/really want.

Large plain duffy (is he like a build a bear that you make yourself or does he just come as is? Do you buy his outfits?)

Smaller themed duffy (I've seen steamboat willie/olaf versions..)

Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse pen (the ones which are shaped like their heads)

Sorceror Mickey teddy

Vinylmation

Santa Fe hotel pin

Themed Minnie ears (I've seen Maleficent ones that are cool)

And any other cool things people have seen that may inspire me  ;D

Edit: if people also happen to know price ranges that would also really help!
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

HildeKitten

Do a google for Disneyland Paris merchandise and the pixie dust be site, they list all the new merch on there, that should help :)

bad-pink-tink

As far as I can remember and from recent trip reports I have read, the Mickey / Minnie Ears are not really sold in DLP. They are more popular and there fore alot more variations are sold in the American parks. The Melificant ones you would have seen online most likely were bought in the American Parks.

I just checked the 2015 DLP pins and there does not seem to be a Santa Fe pin onsale this year

Again Duffy is not as popular in DLP as he is in the American Parks. Your best bet for finding Duffy merch would be the shops on Main Street

When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

A&S&O

Normal size Duffy comes ready made and naked! You can buy all sorts of costumes - Buzz, Woody, Sorcerer etc.
They also sell smaller, ready dressed Duffy's - not sure if you can remove the costumes.
There is also a six inch version of Duffy. Not sure if its just a bear or if its a clip on.

We've seen people wearing Maleficent ears (actually more like a hat) so they obviously sell them at DLP.

Haven't seen any Vinylmation at all.

They sell pins of all the hotels. It's basically a key dangling from a pin with the name of the hotel (artwork reflects style of hotel).
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

A&S&O

Correction.

There is a very small selection of Vinylmation figures in Harrington's, so they probably have them elsewhere too.

Also, regular size (naked) Duffy is 31 Euros.

Plenty of people wandering around with Mickey and Minnie ear headbands.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

efh2015

the only mickey ear caps you can get in the uk & dlp are the light up dreams ones, which are really awkward/heavy. my best friend who lives in the states sent me a frozen ear cap for my birthday, and i can't wait to wear them to dlp in a couple of weeks! i really wish the ear caps were sold over here, because all the different designs are amazing, but you can also get some incredibly cheap from the US ebay site.

when i last went they sold snow white red bow headbands, and blue belle ones-do they still do those, or is it just kid-sized tiaras?!

twentythingamabobs

I buy Minnie ears every time I go to DLP there are loads to choose from! I bought the Maleficent ones last Summer (they tend to do themed ones a season ahead) I got them from the ToT shop.

I have saw pencils with minnie and Donald shaped heads but not pens. Happy shopping!

rebecca20

Duffy is available at the Duffy bear shop on main street (next to City Hall). They have various sizes and outfits. My personal favourite is my mini magnetic Duffy! Also check the sweet shop also on mainstreet as they have some chef Duffys.

For everything else I would say go to World of Disney if your wanting to do the shop in one big sweep.

Its also worth looking in the hotel shops as they have some exclusive merchandise. I.e. my Disneyland hotel lanyard and pin!!!
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

HildeKitten

Storybook Store, that's what the Duffy Store is called ;)

I wouldn't actually just do World of Disney, because last time I was there I popped into various stores and then World of Disney and found that whilst it had some stuff I hadn't seen anywhere else, it also didn't have a lot of things I did see in the Disneyland Park. For example, it was the Halloween season, yet they had no Halloween things at all. Sense, it made none, especially as they had loads of Christmas things.

If you are strapped for time, try these shops for sure:
Emporium (Main Street USA)
Lily's Boutique (Main Street USA)
Disney Clothiers (Main Street USA)
Harrington's (Main Street USA)
Le Coffre du Capitaine (Adventureland)
Tobias Norton and Sons (I think it also goes by another name, but if you turn into Frontierland by the main entrance on central plaza and then go right you can't miss it)

And in the Studios I'd definitely go to Tower Gifts.

In the Village I don't really know the shops that well atm so I'd just pop into whichever you like :)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: bad-pink-tink on August 05, 2015, 08:43:00 PM
As far as I can remember and from recent trip reports I have read, the Mickey / Minnie Ears are not really sold in DLP. They are more popular and there fore alot more variations are sold in the American parks. The Melificant ones you would have seen online most likely were bought in the American Parks.

I just checked the 2015 DLP pins and there does not seem to be a Santa Fe pin onsale this year

Again Duffy is not as popular in DLP as he is in the American Parks. Your best bet for finding Duffy merch would be the shops on Main Street

I think you got confused with ear hats.
They indeed don't sell ear hats.
However they definitely do sell Minnie Ears, which was what the topic starter said.
DLP also sell Maleficent ears, since I bought them at DLP.
They are the ones that I'm wearing on this photo:

Also they do sell the Hotel Santa Fé pin, at Hotel Santa Fé and at Harrington's.
It's in the permanent assortiment.

Duffy is not a popular character to meet, however the merchandise is quite popular.
And they sell his merchandise in a lot of different stores.
Storybook Store, Emporium, Sir Mickey's, Thunder Mesa Mercantile, World of Disney, Disney Store and Studios Store are only a few examples.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

DLPWonders (Banned)

Large plain duffy (is he like a build a bear that you make yourself or does he just come as is? Do you buy his outfits?)
There are 3 different sizes of plain Duffy's.
The first one is 29,99€, the middle one is 69,99€ and the largest one is 129,99€.
However the smallest one of the three is the one that all the clothing is for.
It's not a bear you make yourself, it just comes as it is.

There are a lot of outfits for him for sale.
They are 16,99€ and 19,99€ on the "hangers" and 29,99€ in the deluxe box set.

Smaller themed duffy (I've seen steamboat willie/olaf versions..)
There are a lot of different sizes of pre-dressed Duffy's.
They range from 16,99€ to 32,99€.
The Olaf Duffy is not for sale at DLP, but Steamboat Willie is.

Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse pen (the ones which are shaped like their heads)
Best place to find those are Storybook Store, which is the first shop on the left while entering the Disneyland Park, and World of Disney which is located in Disney Village. They are a maximum if 10€.

Sorcerer Mickey Teddy
They have different sizes, including on keychains.
They range from about 10€ (keychain) to about 60€.
Best places to find them are Emporium, World of Disney and Disney Store.

Vinylmation
The best places to find Vinylmations are at the Studio 1 Store, Pueblo Trading Post and Harrington's.
You can also definitely find them at the Art Gallery and Art of Animation Store.
They range from 7€ to 15€.

Santa Fe hotel pin
You can find it at the souvenir shop of Hotel Santa Fé and Harrington's.
It's about 9€.

Themed Minnie ears (I've seen Maleficent ones that are cool)
They have a lot of different ones. They vary from 12,99€ to 19,99€.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Ohana

Thanks everyone for your replies these are really helpful!

Boy the merchandise isn't cheap haha! Good thing I've saved up lots! I hope I find some Maleficent ears that'd be so cool!

So excited for a Duffy...  8)
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

HildeKitten

i'm not sure about the Maleficent ears, as they were in last year's Halloween merch range.
BUT... they are in this years Halloween range at Tokyo Disneyland, so if you use a shopping service, you may be able to get a pair imported if you really want them :)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: HildeKitten on August 24, 2015, 09:22:31 AM
i'm not sure about the Maleficent ears, as they were in last year's Halloween merch range.
BUT... they are in this years Halloween range at Tokyo Disneyland, so if you use a shopping service, you may be able to get a pair imported if you really want them :)

I bought them in the Summer, and I saw them last month at World of Disney.
So she should be fine.

Slimy yet satisfying

Love the hairbands! They had a great range in TOT last visit with wild west, pirates, wedding and sparkly ones amongst the range. Sorry but I dont like duffy at all, it just seems like a money spinner for kids that want a teddy to take home, a very poor link story to mickey. Vinymation good range in studios and star wars shop in discoveryland.
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.