Buffalo Bills - 1 or 2?

Started by abismummy, July 26, 2015, 04:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abismummy

Hi im wondering if the more expensive seats are worth the extra at Buffalo Bills? And if there is anything else extra or is it just the seat? thank you.

DisneyRon

Quote from: abismummy on July 26, 2015, 04:47:14 PM
Hi im wondering if the more expensive seats are worth the extra at Buffalo Bills? And if there is anything else extra or is it just the seat? thank you.

you also get a free alcohol-free cocktail at the start. Beyond that, I'm not sure if there are any perks beyond a somewhat better view (as you're closer to the center of the arena on the 1st row).

Mileto

Never been but read many reviews and comments - many visitors saying it's not worth paying extra. We'll be going in November. I'll buy section 2.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

bucksmum

The first time we went we were in category 2.  We thought that the people in category 1 got bette service, more frequent drinks top ups etc,  the second time we went we were in category 1 as category 2 was sold out.  We didn't particularly notice that the service was any better this time.  In category 1 you do sit slightly closer.

KirstyE

There is no point paying extra as seating is staggered so the view is the same all the way round. Plus you are more likely to be chosen to participate in the middle

Mrsya

We sat in Cat 2 the first time and were on the back row. Still had a fab time!

This time we paid extra for Cat 1 and had excellent seats with much more central view of everything that was going off and of the characters as they entered and exited. We had a cocktail and extra helping of main courses.

If you can afford it, I'd definitely recommend it BUT as a note of caution, if anyone has hay fever the closer seats might trigger it as my husband was sneezing second time around!  :-X