PHOTOPASS PLUS

Started by georgia98x, July 22, 2015, 08:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georgia98x

has anyone used this service? would you recommend it?

HildeKitten

If you do a search on the forum on the subject (using the handy search option on the top right hand side ;)) you'll find several topics about photopass plus :)
I'd advise having a look at those, because else people just have to repeat themselves over and over again you know.

stifle

I have the annual version which I got on promotion for €29.99 so obviously I'm going to be biased and say it's great :D

Farailde

I used it and I would certainly recommend it! You get multiple small cards, so if you're with more people you can buy photopass+ together and still go in different attractions on the same time.
Since 1 photo is about 17 euro's (I think), 50 euro's is well spend if you're with more than 1 person. Quality was good and it was easy to download. I only went one day and still got several pictures.

stifle

My one did not come with multiple cards, only a single standard size one.

Farailde

Maybe that's because you have the annual version Stifle?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: stifle on July 25, 2015, 08:51:39 PM
My one did not come with multiple cards, only a single standard size one.

The AP version has indeed one card.
The normal PP+ has multiple cards.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

DLPWonders (Banned)

Yes it's recommendable!
I've purchased one in October, December and March.
And I bought the Annual Passeport version in May.
With all purchases in total I now have about 500 photos.
So it's definitely a great value! I already had 250 photos with my first Photopass+ in October!
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Slimy yet satisfying

Hi.
Have bought single use photo cards at dp in the past but had not heard of annual option before. Was it a promo or is it still available?  Going in oct and for new year so it would be great to have something that covered both. Does it have a larger capacity given that it will cover multiple trips?
Thanks
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Slimy yet satisfying on July 27, 2015, 10:56:00 AM
Hi.
Have bought single use photo cards at dp in the past but had not heard of annual option before. Was it a promo or is it still available?  Going in oct and for new year so it would be great to have something that covered both. Does it have a larger capacity given that it will cover multiple trips?
Thanks

It's available all year round.
It has no larger capacity, because the regular Photopass+ (which is valid for 10 days) is also unlimited.
The only difference is that the regular Photopass+ can only be used for 10 days and the AP version can be used for a year.

stifle

The annual photo pass plus is available exclusively to annual passport holders. It costs the same as a ten day pass (€49.99) less the percentage discount on merchandise that you usually get with the AP.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: stifle on July 27, 2015, 07:37:51 PM
The annual photo pass plus is available exclusively to annual passport holders. It costs the same as a ten day pass (€49.99) less the percentage discount on merchandise that you usually get with the AP.

Actually it doesn't.
For Dream AP holders it's 39,99€ and for Fantasy AP holders it's 44,99€.

stifle

Quote from: DLRPWonders on July 27, 2015, 09:40:53 PM
Quote from: stifle on July 27, 2015, 07:37:51 PM

Actually it doesn't.
For Dream AP holders it's 39,99€ and for Fantasy AP holders it's 44,99€.

We have said the exact same thing in different ways. Read my post again.

vuk

Hello, if I can use some mobile apps - applications for waiting times and Photopass Plus - will be enough to limit 1G for about 10 days, please?

stifle

Quote from: vuk on July 28, 2015, 06:44:36 PM
Hello, if I can use some mobile apps - applications for waiting times and Photopass Plus - will be enough to limit 1G for about 10 days, please?

Depends on how many photos you're going to download. I use around 4GB a month myself.