DLP Halloween 2015

Started by LoopyLou, July 19, 2015, 11:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoopyLou

Only 100 sleeps to go before heading off for a four night stay!!!! I'd love to know any tips for travelling that time off year . Who else will be visiting during the Halloween season  :D

SophieMiddleton

I'm not this year  :( but i've been at Halloween twice and I love it! It's chilly though  :D

LoopyLou

Thanks for the tip I plan to layer up  :)

DLPWonders (Banned)

As every year I will be there!
I'm at Disneyland Paris for Halloween twice this year:
* October 10 & 11
* October 28 until November 2
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

LoopyLou

Our first Halloween there / so excited!!! We'll cross paths as I'm there from 27th to 1st  ;D

CaptainKennySparrow

Flying from scotland on the 31st October :) can't wait for the halloween party! Got me costume all sorted :)
Take what you can....give nothing back.

SGregory27

We are going on 28th to the 1st and doing the soirée. Can't wait as the last time we did it was 10yrs ago and hubby proposed. The girls and me have our costumes already, Hubby knows what he wants and will be ordering it soon.

2016-Cheyenne
2015-Sequoia Lodge Honeymoon Suite
2015-Sequoia Lodge GF Lakeside
2014-Sequoia Lodge- Hubby's big 30
2013- Newport Bay- 1st time with kids 4y &1y
2008-Sequoia Lodge
2005-Sequoia Lodge - Got engaged
2004-Sequoia Lodge
1999-SL

seraphelle

I so wish I was going this year  :( I'm so jealous, but I've been the past 2 hallowe'ens so really need to save for a while  ;D
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

CaptainKennySparrow

Quote from: SGregory27 on July 24, 2015, 05:33:50 PM
We are going on 28th to the 1st and doing the soirée. Can't wait as the last time we did it was 10yrs ago and hubby proposed. The girls and me have our costumes already, Hubby knows what he wants and will be ordering it soon.

Ahoy :) what are your family going as? This is my wife and kids first halloween and would love to say hi to fellow members of the forum!!

daddyof2

We're there 26th-30th October

CaptainKennySparrow

Awesome! This will be our first time dressing up! Are the costumes that the guests wear good??

HildeKitten

It's much like any convention when it comes to costumes.
Some costumes will be amazing, others will be really good/nice and some will be "omg why are you wearing that aweful thing" rubbish.
But hey, it doesn't matter what others think of a person's costume, it's the wearer that needs to like it, and as long as they do, its all good :)

CaptainKennySparrow

Quote from: HildeKitten on July 28, 2015, 11:53:30 PM
Some costumes will be amazing, others will be really good/nice and some will be "omg why are you wearing that aweful thing" rubbish.
But hey, it doesn't matter what others think of a person's costume, it's the wearer that needs to like it, and as long as they do, its all good :)

Awesome thanks :) did you see any adults dressed as disney characters because I'm getting mixed reactions to my costume from the disney workers!!

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: CaptainKennySparrow on July 29, 2015, 09:48:06 AM
Quote from: HildeKitten on July 28, 2015, 11:53:30 PM

Awesome thanks :) did you see any adults dressed as disney characters because I'm getting mixed reactions to my costume from the disney workers!!

my hubby went one year to one of the not so scary halloween party's that they had and he went as jack , not the best costume one i made myself even had my uggs on haha ,think looking at your small pic there yours looks like it is a detailed costume , you will have to post a full pic , but captain jack loved it pulled him out of the crowed and got him to pose in captain jack poses with him , it was fun and my hubby was so embarrassed  , i was maleficent and i saw lots of other people dressed as disney characters ....
think the thing is that you dont portray to be that character , safety for children that could wander off with a character that really isnt one...
we went last july ,i put some photos on a trip report , and we were only disney bounding but got people stoping us and asking for photos even though we were not really dressed up

carrydee44

cant wait to go back for Halloween we are going the end of September and there till 3rd of October.  First time getting annual passes and staying off site so this will be a completely different trip this time. None the less its yesterday 8 weeks  :P :P :P
Hotel Ny 1998
Newport bay Jan 2006
Santa fe    oct 2006
Disneyland hotel jan 2008
Newport Bay oct 2008
Cheyenne Jan 2009
Cheyenne Sept 2009
Newport Bay November 2010
New York Oct 2011
Cheyenne November 2012
New York Oct 2013
Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest Jan 2015