Magic Forum Pin Trading Exchange

Started by bad-pink-tink, July 19, 2015, 01:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bad-pink-tink

I took part in this recently on another Disney Forum and thought it might be nice to do this here to, a pin trade through the post for Magic Forum members.

How It Works

1.      You send me a PM with the following information
         Name
         Magic Forum Name
         Address

Pin Likes
         Pin Dislikes

Willing to Post : Europe Only OR Europe and International - USA / Canada/ Australia etc

How Many Trades you want to do (how many people you want to send a package to)

2.      After people have signed up, I will then match up the members and send you via PM the details of your pin exchanger           

3.      You send 2 pins to your pin exchanger within 7 days of getting your pin exchanger details.

4.      Once the names have been sent to everyone I will open a new thread for everyone to post when they have sent the pins in the post and for everyone to post photos of the pins they receive

Pin Trading Etiquette

The main criteria to judge whether a pin is tradable or not is that it must be a metal pin bearing a ©Disney mark on the back that represents a Disney Event, Place or Location, Character or Icon.

Pins should be in good, undamaged, tradable condition.

Pins from other business units of The Walt Disney Company (i.e.ABC, ESPN) are accepted for trade.
Operating participant pins that show a Disney, Disneyland®Resort, or Walt Disney World®Resort affiliation are accepted for trading.

Plastic pins, rubber pins or other non-metal pins are not accepted for trading.

Personalized Name pins are not accepted for trade.

Broche style or clasp pins are not accepted for trade.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

bad-pink-tink

bumping this up

Is there anyone on magic forum interested in pin trading? I am also on http://www.pinpics.com/ same name Bad Pink Tink , if you are a member you can search my profile and see my pin collection and which pins I have to trade
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016