Cant decide where to eat!

Started by abismummy, July 14, 2015, 09:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abismummy

Hi we are staying in Newport Bay in 4 weeks and im thinking of getting the half board vouchers. We can only get plus or premier so not sure which to get. I was going to get the cheaper ones and pay the extra as like the buffet restaurants and there doesn't seem many at the other levels. We want to eat at Inventions and Buffalo Bills and maybe at Cape Cod on the first night. Ive looked at great length at the menus of the table service restaurants and don't think my 8 year old would like much of it so buffet seems the best bet. I need to decide on the last evenings dinner and last days lunch now and decide if premier or plus are the best value. Any recommendations welcome please.

HildeKitten

There's actually a lot of lovely counter service places that your 8y/o might enjoy.
So maybe it's best to forgo a plan so you have more freedom of choice.
If you tell us what your child likes to eat then I'm sure you'll get loads of suggestions of good places from several people on the forum ^^

stifle

Bear in mind Inventions and Buffalo Bills are Premium only. Of course you can use the vouchers at their cash value there but you will spend a fair bit more.

You can get standard meal plan as well if you phone up rather than booking online – but you won't be able to use the vouchers in either of the Newport Bay Club restaurants without paying extra. Standard only covers all you can eat buffets.

abismummy

Hi she eats most foods but he table service seems a bit fancy - although looks amazing.
I don't mind paying the extra for inventions and buffalo bill but don't want to lose anything on a lower graded restaurant. When I called them they wouldn't let me book standard.
I love the look of the new Remy restaurant but worried she would end up not eating anything.

SophieMiddleton

If you want to do a table service meal then your best bet is Annette's Diner, a lot of it is "normal food" for kids such as burger, hot dog, nuggets, in comparison to some of the more fancy menus the others have  :)