Best Cocktails?

Started by Mamaboogie, June 19, 2015, 07:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daddyof2

The main ingredient in a caipirinha is cachaca, which is a Brazilian sugar cane brandy. The other ingredient is meant to be lime, but I think I had one with lemon once. Its a strong cocktail and is perhaps a bit "hard" for some

Mamaboogie

That sounds rather nice... ;)

Komble

Quote from: daddyof2 on June 20, 2015, 10:16:06 PM
The main ingredient in a caipirinha is cachaca, which is a Brazilian sugar cane brandy. The other ingredient is meant to be lime, but I think I had one with lemon once. Its a strong cocktail and is perhaps a bit "hard" for some
Ooh yes! My boyfriend's mother is Brazilian and his brother lives there... We went to Brazil for his wedding and I had a few too many at the party! The watermelon one was delicious.
I'm not sure I'll have any cocktails during my visit but a cheeky beer in happy hour is a possibility!

Mamaboogie

Quote from: Komble on June 24, 2015, 06:31:39 PM
Ooh yes! My boyfriend's mother is Brazilian and his brother lives there... We went to Brazil for his wedding and I had a few too many at the party! The watermelon one was delicious.
I'm not sure I'll have any cocktails during my visit but a cheeky beer in happy hour is a possibility!

Every holiday drink can be labelled a cocktail?  ;D

Komble

Quote from: Mamaboogie on June 24, 2015, 10:36:30 PM
Quote from: Komble on June 24, 2015, 06:31:39 PM

Every holiday drink can be labelled a cocktail?  ;D
I like your thinking!!

In all seriousness, you're really tempting me with them pictures!

Mamaboogie

I'm tempting myself!  :D

There are so many nice bars in DLP - just hope I can get round most of them!

(The ironic thing is I'm not drinking very much at the moment but the odd cocktail sounds most appealing!)

tigger1974

Every time I go to DLP I always allow myself the luxury that is a Kir Royal! So far I have had this at the Disneyland Hotel, the New York and the Sequoia Lodge. Always a pleasure!
When I stayed at the Disneyland Hotel it was not on their drinks menu, I asked the barman if I could have one and he was only too happy to fulfil my request so it's always worth asking if you want something in particular.

This is the Sequoia Lodge version - delicious

TTFN
'05 Santa Fe
'07 Newport Bay
'08 Santa Fe
'09 Disneyland Hotel
'10 Santa Fe
'12 Sequoia Lodge
'13 Santa Fe
'14 New York
'15 Sequoia Lodge
'17 Sequoia Lodge (Golden Forest)