Standard meal plan info

Started by irishbhoy1888, June 16, 2015, 06:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbhoy1888

Hi , we are off to dlrp in July and although we have been twice this will be our first time using this meal plan (standard) .
From what I understand , on this plan we only have a variety of buffets to chose from .
Now I know that there is a value printed on these vouchers if you want to use then in different restaurant's .
My question us : can you use them in any restaurant of your choice against your overall bill and how much cash value are they actually worth (adults & child's vouchers) .
Any info is greatly appreciated !
:)

Mileto

They are worth the value written on them. If your final bill is less than the their written value, you are not going to egt money back.

One question, so that I know what to explain - is your plan a full board or a half board?

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

msRavenswood

irishbhoy1888

Quote from: Mileto on June 16, 2015, 07:00:23 PM
They are worth the value written on them. If your final bill is less than the their written value, you are not going to egt money back.

One question, so that I know what to explain - is your plan a full board or a half board?

Yes but what Is the value written on them ? It's a standard half board meal plan and we are staying at the DCR

irishbhoy1888

Quote from: msRavenswood on June 16, 2015, 07:10:30 PM
You will find all the information you need on this page: http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/dining/meal-plans/  :D

So the standard meal plan is worth 26 euro & 16 for kids ?

stifle

No. Adult is 27 and child is 14.

irishbhoy1888

Quote from: stifle on June 16, 2015, 08:39:37 PM
No. Adult is 27 and child is 14.

Great thanks  , and they can be used in any restaurants except Disneyland hotel ?

msRavenswood

You can use the vouchers in all Disneyland Paris operated restaurants. Depending on the restaurant you might have to pay the difference in cash, unless you go only to restaurants covered by your meal plan.

irishbhoy1888

Quote from: msRavenswood on June 17, 2015, 11:20:30 AM
You can use the vouchers in all Disneyland Paris operated restaurants. Depending on the restaurant you might have to pay the difference in cash, unless you go only to restaurants covered by your meal plan.
But how do I know in advance which restaurants are Disney operated and which are not ?

DisneyRon

Quote from: irishbhoy1888 on June 17, 2015, 11:22:39 AM
But how do I know in advance which restaurants are Disney operated and which are not ?

The list is on the DLP website, in their brochure and on several Disney fan site, including DLP guide. ;)
http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/dining/meal-plans/
That lists all restaurants that accept the various tiers of meal plans (ie. those listed under standard are covered entirely by your coupon), those that are not listed with your meal plan, you'd need to pay the difference.
But all of the restaurants listed are Disney owned and operated.

Most of those that are not are owned by Disney are in the Village.
McDonald's, Earl of Sandwich, Planet Hollywood, Rainforest Cafe and King Ludwig's Castle for instance are excluded from the meal plans.

irishbhoy1888

Quote from: DisneyRon on June 17, 2015, 11:33:17 AM
Quote from: irishbhoy1888 on June 17, 2015, 11:22:39 AM

The list is on the DLP website, in their brochure and on several Disney fan site, including DLP guide. ;)
http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/dining/meal-plans/
That lists all restaurants that accept the various tiers of meal plans (ie. those listed under standard are covered entirely by your coupon), those that are not listed with your meal plan, you'd need to pay the difference.
But all of the restaurants listed are Disney owned and operated.

Most of those that are not are owned by Disney are in the Village.
McDonald's, Earl of Sandwich, Planet Hollywood, Rainforest Cafe and King Ludwig's Castle for instance are excluded from the meal plans.
That's great thanks