TRIP REPORT - 8-12 June, Hotel Cheyenne *COMPLETE!*

Started by ilovedisneylandparis, June 14, 2015, 01:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justlikewedreamedit-xo

What a wonderful report! I am so pleased that you both had such a good time, and that you even did a few 'new' things this trip :') john was shocked that you had never been on molly brown, due to the 'great views of big thunder mountain' (his words not mine ;) ), yet I hadn't been on it until a few trips ago either so I could understand ;) your photos are GORGEOUS, the disposables make my heart hurt </3 thank you for sharing your trip with us, I hope you aren't feeling too down post-dlp  :-*

ilovedisneylandparis

Quote from: Mileto on July 14, 2015, 08:30:57 PM
ilovedisneylandparis, thank you for the journey and the shared memories!
I know exactly how you feel! But - we always have to find other positive things in daily life. I am sure many happy moments wait for you during this time. Try not to count, each day is special. And memories are yours, nobody can take them. And you won't feel how fast years will go by till your next visit. :)

That's so sweet Mileto, thank you so much for your message :) I really appreciate it! I agree - I always try to think of that Dumbledore quote where he says "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live". Sometimes I forget that but I always try to keep it in my mind :') Thanks again!

ilovedisneylandparis

Quote from: justlikewedreamedit-xo on July 14, 2015, 09:40:48 PM
What a wonderful report! I am so pleased that you both had such a good time, and that you even did a few 'new' things this trip :') john was shocked that you had never been on molly brown, due to the 'great views of big thunder mountain' (his words not mine ;) ), yet I hadn't been on it until a few trips ago either so I could understand ;) your photos are GORGEOUS, the disposables make my heart hurt </3 thank you for sharing your trip with us, I hope you aren't feeling too down post-dlp  :-*

Thanks pal :') Haha I'm so glad John is a Molly Brown fan now, that's so cute! I asked Julie if we'd been on it before but she couldn't remember, she thinks we have though ;) The disposables are my fave too, they're so Euro Disney aren't they! SO many of them have my finger in front of them haha I have had to do some expert cropping ;) Miss you  :-*

gemma2806

Wonderful report! Loved it all! You're not alone I also have 800+ days to go till I can get back! Everything has conspired against me. I was supposed to go to DLP this Nov to celebrate my fiance's 40th but we had to cancel due to lack of finances as we were saving to go to WDW in 2017. We now can't go to WDW in 2017 either as we've had to pay out our savings to have parts of our house redone! We're now hoping to go to DLP in Nov 2017 for a long holiday. Thank you for sharing the magic of DLP it's made me feel a bit better!   ;D

DisneyGagaChick

Aww I LOVED reading your trip report!

I was half-way through thinking "WHY HASN'T THIS PERSON CAPTURED ANY PICTURES OF THE CASTLE?!" then I realized you had done  :-[

I agree with you, I hate leaving the happiest and magical place on earth.  :(

ilovedisneylandparis

Quote from: DisneyGagaChick on July 22, 2015, 08:25:19 PM
Aww I LOVED reading your trip report!

I was half-way through thinking "WHY HASN'T THIS PERSON CAPTURED ANY PICTURES OF THE CASTLE?!" then I realized you had done  :-[

I agree with you, I hate leaving the happiest and magical place on earth.  :(

Haha, of COURSE I captured pictures of the castle, it's the best thing to see ;)

Thank you for reading! :')

Quote from: gemma2806 on July 17, 2015, 10:23:35 PM
Wonderful report! Loved it all! You're not alone I also have 800+ days to go till I can get back! Everything has conspired against me. I was supposed to go to DLP this Nov to celebrate my fiance's 40th but we had to cancel due to lack of finances as we were saving to go to WDW in 2017. We now can't go to WDW in 2017 either as we've had to pay out our savings to have parts of our house redone! We're now hoping to go to DLP in Nov 2017 for a long holiday. Thank you for sharing the magic of DLP it's made me feel a bit better!   ;D

Thanks so much Gemma! I really hope you're able to go to DLP in 2017 - I hope the time goes fast for you and you keep up with reading the trip reports so you stay close to the magic :D