Food photos?

Started by Mamaboogie, June 11, 2015, 08:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HildeKitten

Breakfast in La Cantina, Hotel Santa Fe.

HildeKitten

Food at Fuente del Oro.

Mamaboogie

Love Fuente del Oro!

michaelj1973

An oldie 2008 breakfast ad sequoia lodge love those chocolate filled rolls on the right.  ;D

HildeKitten

Oh yes, the chocolate rolls are always really good! As are the croissants :)

Lunch at Last Chance Café. Obviously I had half eaten the turkey leg before I remembered taking a photo, oops.
Normally it comes with a kind of sauce (can't remember which one though), but I asked for it without because I was worried would contain herbs I'm allergic to. At first they were saying it wasn't possible, but then someone else in the kitchen turned around, gave them a look and said it would be fine, so I got it without sauce :)
So if you don't want sauce and they tell you it's not possible, be insistent and point out allergies :) They just have to pour it on, so without is definitely an option.

HildeKitten

This was a lemon muffin, which I forgot to photograph before I started eating it, oops :)

HildeKitten

Proof that the hotdogs at Casey's Corner are well dodgy (no offense meant to those that do like them!).

HildeKitten

Chicken cheeseburger meal at The Lucky Nugget Saloon.

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: HildeKitten on August 20, 2015, 08:18:28 PM

Chicken cheeseburger meal at The Lucky Nugget Saloon.

I could just eat that right now!  :-*

HildeKitten

Halloween Angus Burger with curly fries at the Lucky Nugget Saloon.

CitrusZing

Quote from: HildeKitten on July 30, 2015, 06:37:35 PM
Lunch at Last Chance Café. Obviously I had half eaten the turkey leg before I remembered taking a photo, oops.
Normally it comes with a kind of sauce (can't remember which one though), but I asked for it without because I was worried would contain herbs I'm allergic to. At first they were saying it wasn't possible, but then someone else in the kitchen turned around, gave them a look and said it would be fine, so I got it without sauce :)
So if you don't want sauce and they tell you it's not possible, be insistent and point out allergies :) They just have to pour it on, so without is definitely an option.

On a similar note, if you want a the Bavarian Hot Dog without the Currywurst sauce at Au Chalet de Marionnette, it is possible. I like the bratwurst sausages but not the sauce so always ask for it sans sauce.
DLP: 1992 Summer (Cheyenne).
2012: May (Santa Fe).
2013: Nov (Kyriad).
2014: Jan (Cheyenne), & Halloween (Kyriad).
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2016: April (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:
Sept 2018 (Newport Bay Club - Compass Club).

CitrusZing

Food photos from my trip in Jan 2015.

Auberge De Cendrillon:

Prince's Cocktail and amuse-bouche (little savoury pastries).
Starters: Duo of smoked fish and sea bream tartare, served with horseradish Chantilly cream.
Ham salad with figs, served with a honey and lemon vinaigrette.
Mains: Beef fillet casserole, toast and bordelaise sauce.
Roast fillet of monkfish with clams and dried apricots, served with linguine and sauteed vegetables.
Dessert: Cinderella's Slipper (Creme brulee and a white chocolate shoe with strawberry cream.

Blue Lagoon:
Starter: Pirate Trio - Lobster in shellfish jelly with baby vegetables, creamy beetroom with coconut foam, swordfish tartare.
Dessert: Pineapple and raspberry crumble with lemon sorbet.

Fantasia Bar (Disneyland Hotel):

Cocktails:
Sarastro - Maker's Mark Bourbon, fresh cherry juice, Kahlua, cherry syrup and Sprite.
Blue "Glow-Tini" - Skyy Infusions Citrus vodka, peach schnapps, blue curacao, pineapple juice and a souvenir glow cube.

Savoury:
Assortment of Brie de Nangis, Saint Maure and Cantel cheeses. Bitesize sausages
Four-cheese pizza (served with Lay's crisps and salad. (Rather overcooked!)

DLP: 1992 Summer (Cheyenne).
2012: May (Santa Fe).
2013: Nov (Kyriad).
2014: Jan (Cheyenne), & Halloween (Kyriad).
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2016: April (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:
Sept 2018 (Newport Bay Club - Compass Club).

HildeKitten

Kebab burger at Hakuna Matata in Adventureland.

HildeKitten

HildeKitten