Food photos?

Started by Mamaboogie, June 11, 2015, 08:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HildeKitten

Quote from: stifle on June 20, 2015, 08:22:38 AM
Cowboy Cookout is huge so does not get too overcrowded.

I totally agree, the only times I've seen it massively busy were always total peak season like Armstice Day or Halloween.
Aside from that I've never ever had an issue finding a table me and my friends didn't have to share with others :)

The one time I spent a birthday in Disneyland Paris, my husband and I didn't want to get the actual birthday cake, not just because of the price but mainly because it's HUGE and there was just no way the two of us could finish that without getting massively ill. So instead we went to Cable Car Bakeshop on Main Street and had that instead :)
Worked just as well for me, especially as I personally like strawberry pie MUCH better than chocolate cake :)

Mamaboogie

Quote from: HildeKitten on June 20, 2015, 01:00:53 PM
Quote from: stifle on June 20, 2015, 08:22:38 AM
Cowboy Cookout is huge so does not get too overcrowded.

I totally agree, the only times I've seen it massively busy were always total peak season like Armstice Day or Halloween.
Aside from that I've never ever had an issue finding a table me and my friends didn't have to share with others :)

The one time I spent a birthday in Disneyland Paris, my husband and I didn't want to get the actual birthday cake, not just because of the price but mainly because it's HUGE and there was just no way the two of us could finish that without getting massively ill. So instead we went to Cable Car Bakeshop on Main Street and had that instead :)
Worked just as well for me, especially as I personally like strawberry pie MUCH better than chocolate cake :)

What a great idea! Tigger's birthday is the day we arrive and I really wanted to do something to mark it. Might have to swing by the bakeshop!

HildeKitten

Mamaboogie

HildeKitten

Fuente del Oro!
It's in Frontierland, right opposite the entrance of Big Thunder Mountain :)

They have tex mex, so you can find slightly different foods there (churros, flat fries like those in the photo, nachos, chilli, that sort of thing, at least, that's what they had when I last ate there, which is admittedly a few years ago).

Mamaboogie

I love Fuente del Oro!

I went there for the first time last visit. I had the chicken fajitas - it didn't look inspiring but it tasted great! And was a nice respite from burger and fries.

I also didn't realise there was plenty of indoor seating there too! Definitely going back there this time  :D

Komble

This thread is making me hungry!!!

On the off chance does anyone have photos of any of the three meals at Bella Notte? I believe somewhere else has the exact same menu but I cannot remember the name of it...

Also, any more Annette's Diner pictures? If anyone has a picture of the veggie burger that'd be great but I'm not fussy - any old pictures of burgers will do to give me some idea of portion sizes!!

Also, what are the prices like of the McDonald's in Disney Village? Standard or do they hike up the price a little bit??

I'm not on my laptop but I may have some food pictures to share myself! (Although it's possible they could be from 2008!)

Mamaboogie

Any food pictures are gratefully received!  ;D

Mamaboogie

A brownie from Annettes:

Me at Annettes!  :)

Some dishes from Cafe Mickey:

HildeKitten

Found these cute Cinderella chocolate squares on tumblr :)
It's lovely to see how far they take the theming in Auberge de Cendrillon, all the way to the chocolates!

HildeKitten

Some food at Café Agrabah :)

Mamaboogie

Oh my word! That looks amazing!  :o

HildeKitten

Some breakfast foods at Sequoia Lodge.

Mamaboogie

A well rounded breakfast  :P

I love all these food photos HildeKitten!

HildeKitten

@komble, sorry didn't see your comment before. I don't think I have any photos of burgers at Annette's (I will have a look and post one later or tomorrow if I do!) but I would say that they're about more or less the same size as burgers at TGI Fridays :)

And here is some pastries from Market House Deli.
I am quite unimpressed by their pastries generally, they are so sweet that if you drink a soda afterwards it tastes like water!