Vegitarian at Disneyland paris

Started by lindavdende, May 23, 2015, 10:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lindavdende

Hi al,
I'm a vegitarian and im wondering if there are any options in the parcs to eat without meat and fish.......other then chips (Fries) and salades

DisneyRon

Many of the DLP restaurants have vegetarian options on their menus, and it's not always salads either. ;)
Check around on DLPGuide for instance to get an idea of the menu of many of the restaurants, and pick some that you like the look of. :)

dejmurph1

our daughter is a vegetarian and I have always found the restaurants to be most accommodating. on many occasions they have prepared a simple pasta dish with no meat on request. Just ask if there is nothing on the menu that you don't fancy.

stifle

The choices are there but very limited. At the table service restaurants you have more latitude to ask for things to be made specially.

moonloo

Hi!! Anettes do a lovely Veggie Burger, as do Rainforrest Café. All of the resteraunts do a vegie option, but you need to check that they really are veggie, some of the veggie options contain fish!! Have a look at some sample menus before you go so you have an idea of where is going to best suit your tastes.
Have fun!

lindavdende

Thanks for the info! Guess that only restaurants have these options and not the counter restaurants like hyperion. I will check the menu's!

stifle

Café Hyperion serves no vegetarian food nor non-vegetarian food right now as it's being refurbished :)

Aside from pizza/pasta places (Colonel Hathi, Buzz, and Bella Notte), Hakuna Matata is above-average for vegetarian options. And the various sandwich places are further options.

DisneyRon

If it's open, Agrabah Café may well offer some of the most interesting vegie options.
Most Cous Cous dishes will be vegetarian, and who knows what else they'll have available. :)

HildeKitten

Apparently you can ask for vegetarian burgers at places like Lucky Nugget Saloon even though they are not on the menu. Friends of mine do it all the time :)
Logic, there is none, but at least there's vegetarian food :)

lindavdende

Great! Thanks everyone!! I also saw that cowboy cookout had a special burger.
And i know hyperion is closer now but i wont be there till end of september.
Thanks again for your help! Been to Disneyland many times (from the opening upto last year) but this will be my first year as vegetarian

moonloo

That's interesting Hildekitten, I wasn't aware that was an option!   :)

HildeKitten

Quote from: moonloo on May 27, 2015, 07:59:32 PM
That's interesting Hildekitten, I wasn't aware that was an option!   :)

I don't understand why they just don't put them on the menu, but at least they have them :)
Of course, Lucky Nugget has to be open, because when my husband and I went last October (smack in the beginning of the Halloween season) none of the counter service restaurants that served a vegetarian option (other than fries and tiny salads) in the park were open, which was ridiculous but there you go.
France is sadly not the most vegetarian friendly country in Europe :(