Advice anyone please? VIP fast pass ..? Please anyone?

Started by Nudge234, May 21, 2015, 04:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nudge234

I know I questioned that on the phone to disneyland paris today and was told this is the new rule! So they need to update their website!

polar vixen

In confused by the card thing,  not a ll disabilities are mobility ones,  I'm not sure what a disability card is?

Nudge234

I'm not either! But I can only go off what they told me, my mum is looking into it as without one she won't qualify for a pass at disneyland :-(

polar vixen

You go. in August right?  Maybe someone in here with a disabled family member could check at City hall of they go before us?

Nudge234

Yes I go in august, so hopefully I'll find out some more info before then :-) thank you

NCC1701Q

Just a quick update about the AND-OR-discussion:
the webmaster at discoverthemagic.nl asked his DLP-contact to confirm the alleged new rule and was told the current information in the Disabilities Guide is still in effect: so for non-french visitors it is OR (so no need for both letter and card).
Ofcourse this might change at any given time but for now it is OR.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Janine123 on May 22, 2015, 12:49:29 PM
I was told by disneyland today that a letter from doctor is not enough, needs to be a letter and a disability card or blue badge, it has to be both!

I was there just last week and a letter was sufficient for my friend with global delay and learning disabilities the doctor just outlined her disabilities and wrote that she needs a companion at all times ect. My friend also took her DLA letter but they didn't look twice at it. She doesn't have a blue badge.

Nudge234

Thankyou very much everyone I'm feeling much better about it now, thanks :-)

buzzkaye

we took letter from doc in feb.
and my sons dla letter ,
they said the d l a form was enough