Activities at the Davy Crockett ranch

Started by irishbhoy1888, May 13, 2015, 01:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbhoy1888

We will be visiting Disneyland in July and although it will be our third time there and second time at the ranch itself i am still unsure of what activities are available on site as we only really used the pool and playground last year .This time i want to get the most use of the ranches other activities  but am not sure if its all still available like archery , i thought i seen somewhere that bowies bike rental was closed  , ? Is this true ?
Can you still rent bike from somewhere else ?
What about the zipline forest adventure  , are there age restrictions and whats the prices ..?
We loved it here last year having bbqs and walks around the pet farm with kids but want to maximise our stay even more this time round .
Any info would be great  , thanks . ..

polar vixen

If you go to swimming reception you can borrow for free table tennis or tennis equipment - the courts are set up in the dome area, or take a ball and play basketball.  we enjoyed playing in the teepees., I think it's a shame they've stopped doing the pony rides, hope they bring them back!

irishbhoy1888

Quote from: polar vixen on May 13, 2015, 02:18:57 PM
If you go to swimming reception you can borrow for free table tennis or tennis equipment - the courts are set up in the dome area, or take a ball and play basketball.  we enjoyed playing in the teepees., I think it's a shame they've stopped doing the pony rides, hope they bring them back!

What about the bike rentals or archery ? Anyone know if you can still do this?

HildeKitten

Call the information/reservation number? They should know what activities are going on when.