Hotel new York swimming pool

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, May 10, 2015, 10:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Hey :)! Would like to hopefully find a little information about the depth, accessibility to the HNY pool. We're of very soon and although we've NEVER been swimming at Disneyland Paris I'm considering on this trip, we usually go of-peak and when it's cold ect. This will be our very first trip in may!

I'd love to take my son swimming but am worried I won't be able to stand I'm 5"2" and my little boy is disabled. He has swim aids ect that I'm going to take but I need to have my friend lift him to me unless there's steps to get into the pool. Wich may prove difficult (he's 6 and can't stand/walk)

Sorry! I know it may sound like a really daft question to ask but I've tried finding info on the pool itself and not having much luck. I don't want to pack all swim wear and his floats If it's going to be impossible to get in... And he will get upset if I take him down to the pool and don't get in because of no steps or if it's to deep. I assume they will allow me to take his wheelchair to poolside?

Queen Elsa

From what I remember it's pretty deep and I'm 5' 11" we weren't in there for long as someone kindly didn't put a swim nappy on their child who them did a big poo in the pool and we had to evacuate! I do remember only just being able to touch the floor though. It was also freezing cold x

littlebitofpixiedust

Isn't that yucky! Ok what time of year did you visit I don't want to be freezing cold  :-\

Queen Elsa

We went mid September so the outside pool was open. That's possibly why it wasn't heated up too much? The sequoia lodge pool was cold too so I left hubby in the pool with the kids and went and sat in the hottie for a bit! Lol

littlebitofpixiedust

Haha  :) sounds like a fab idea! Thanks for advice I won't go unless its warm outside and hope in turn it won't b as cold inside!