What merchandise is currently on offer at Disneyland Paris

Started by itslizi, May 06, 2015, 11:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

itslizi

I ask this question as I am in the middle of a Mail Order service order as I need the Attraction Posters in my life.

Before I got in touch with the Mail Order Service I searched the lengths of the internet to find other pieces of merchandise that are available so I could get the most out of having to pay the delivery charges. I found a beautiful Minnie Mouse plush, which was black and white with the flower hat opposed to a bow, and the Mail Order team say she doesn't exist and they only sell Mickey Mouse and Donald so I'm back to square one.

I've searched through all what PixieDust.be has to offer, as well as a few other fan sites that upload photos of merchandise but they only upload the new pieces and not the current range of merchandise, if you get me.

If you have any pictures of recent merchandise from the last year, could you share, or of the merchandise you brought yourself that would be helpful. I want to get more than a single item when I've got to pay for costly delivery charges.

Kind regards,

Lizi

HildeKitten

I would suggest going onto flickr and look at photos in the DLP groups. You should be able to see the date a photo was taken if you see merch, and that'll give you an idea too :)