Anyone booked on the french site? How was it?

Started by cgayther, April 21, 2015, 11:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McSuze

I booked for this year on the French site & over the phone with French Central Reservations for 2016 using the offer on the Irish site (paid 15% deposit) Saved £££££££££'s  ;D
:-)

cgayther

An update on my original post, we booked on the French site by translating through the Internet explorer page Translator toolbar.  It was easy, we put France as our home country but in the home address section I specified UK.   It doesn't matter as all communications have been by  email and the site accepted our UK credit card.  We save hundreds!  It's scandalous, definitely shop around.  I understand that Disneyland Paris are to be investigated for these price differences between countries - http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/33703984

stifle

I don't get what the investigation is about. As we've seen, anyone can book the prices of any other country. What's the problem?

michaelj1973

The problem is that if you don't look at all the sites you don't get the best price. People think that the price on every disney site is the same. As it's one company. And I thought that this practice is against the law.

stifle

I'm not sure what law it's against, but I know supermarket chains have different prices in different locations too...