Pre-trip Report - 30th April to the 3rd May

Started by marf91, April 13, 2015, 10:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marf91

Hello all,

This is my first pre-trip report but I believe my 16th trip to Disneyland Paris... (my Dad has the list from when I was younger and I cannot remember the exact number.)

This trip is going to be particularly special because I'm going with my best friend in the whole entire world, and then the next day my younger sister and her friend are flying out to join us! When we booked the trip we had to make it as cheap as possible, so we are staying in the Kyriad and brought tickets 3 days for the price of 2. This is the first time I haven't had an Annual Pass, but because of the BTM closure towards the end of this year, I really don't see myself going back until it is re-opened and in time for the 25th Anniversary celebrations! BTM is my favourite ride and I don't even want to imagine a DLP without it.

I'm writing this pre-trip report because I'm super excited about going but also so nervous because of the French Air Traffic Control Strikes... they are due to hit again when we are traveling and I'm so anxious that our trip will have to be cancelled. The thought of arguing with travel companies as well to get a refund makes me feel sick.

Anyway, the things I'm most excited to do are; experience the magic with my best friend, explore the castle/dragon with her, ride Big Thunder Mountain, Disney Dreams, I'm trying to persuade myself to go on the Tower of Terror for the first time, Crush's Coaster and dinner at Annette's!!

Well... until its time to write my trip report... bye!
PREVIOUS VISITS:
Oct 1993, Aug 1994, Aug 1997, Jan 1998, May 1998, Aug 1998, Aug 2001, Jan 2002, Aug 2002, Aug 2004, Jan 2005, Aug 2006, May 2007, Aug 2007, Jul 2008, Aug 2010, Aug 2011, Aug 2013, Aug 2014, May 2015, Aug 2016

FUTURE TRIPS:
New Year 2016