Tangled merch 2015

Started by stormflm595, March 17, 2015, 06:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormflm595

hey guys,

can anyone who has visited recently tell me what sort of Tangled merchandise there is and price ranges for this year? I'm a big Tangled fan and I always expand my merchandise collection each trip.
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

DLPWonders (Banned)

There's all sorts of things. From plushes to figurines to dolls to mugs to pins etc.
The price range is also very wide. From 5€ to 150€ or more. You'll find more than enough Tangled merchandise.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

stormflm595

thank you, lovely! I'm hoping that it's not the same line as September 2014, but I guess since this is a new season, brand spanking shiny new things that I haven't seen before will be there! yippee!
August 2001 DLP, 3 days

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: stormflm595 on March 17, 2015, 07:12:13 PM
thank you, lovely! I'm hoping that it's not the same line as September 2014, but I guess since this is a new season, brand spanking shiny new things that I haven't seen before will be there! yippee!

The only new seasonal things are based on Swing Into Spring and there's nothing Rapunzel.
Last week they had the same Tangled merchandise as last year October.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

HildeKitten

Pixie Dust (I don't have the url, but if you google on Pixie Dust DLP merchandise you should get it, that's how I always find it ^^) often has merch photos of new things that come in month by month. You may not get to see prices, but at least you have an idea of what's come in, you may see something you like :)
(I know I often do :D)

I hope you'll be able to find lots of new things for your collection within your budget! :)

stormflm595

brilliant Hildekitten! It'll give me an idea of how much to keep back for spending money! ;)
August 2001 DLP, 3 days

LotsoHugginBear

If you are still searching for the link, maybe this one will help: http://www.pixiedust.be/merchandiseupdates/merchandise.html

Ajiira

Lots of Tangled stuff in Snow White's House shop to the left of the carousel in Fantasyland and also a few of the Disney Village shops.  This was only last week, had fab sparkly shoes I wish i had got for my little girl :(