Hotel shop

Started by Lucyloo, March 17, 2015, 05:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucyloo

Hi All,

1st time to Disney next week.  Can anyone tell me what the shop in the hotel sells.  Staying at Sequoia Lodge and wondered if they did toiletry items in case we forget something really silly, or run out of nappies e.t.c.  Don't fancy having to travel out to a supermarket for something really basic.

Thanks +

stecal

Hi can't remember if the shop sells nappies but i think the garage next to the santa fe does and it's cheaper for things like bottled water,milk etc it is open quite late but doesn't sell alcohol after 6pm i think also at night it is locked and the staff gett he things for you like in garages in the uk when we went after the park had closed in feb the poor guy had to run round loads as there was quite a queue of people so i would go earlier in the day if you do want to go for nappies etc

DLPWonders (Banned)

They don't sell that at the hotel shop.
The hotel shop just sells souvenirs like any other shop.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

moopmoop93

I went in feb and they defo had toiletry items behind the till like toothpaste, etc I can't remember seeing nappies though. There's the shop in the train station as well, that may sell stuff like that too but I'm not too sure xx
Sequoia Lodge - Sierra Lodge Aug 2006
Sequoia Lodge - Montanna Room (upgraded to GFC rooms for free) Feb 2014
Sequoia Lodge -Lodges Feb 2015

stifle

The hotel shops do stock very limited ranges of essentials such as toiletries, sunscreen, single use cameras etc. but at extortionate prices. Relay and the garage are much better options usually.

cazspence

The baby care centres in both parks sell nappies, baby food, milk, bottles, cups, bowls. Anything you would need for a baby/child.

Lucyloo

Oh that's good to know - many thanks +