Cafe Mickey breakfast is it worth it?

Started by tsaress, March 06, 2015, 03:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsaress

I'm thinking about going here for 1 breakfast. Is it worth it or is it a bit insane and the kids all over the disney characters.

It will be my 40th birthday and wanted to do something a little special for my breakfast although going for a sunday brunch at inventions as well.
DLP March 2018, DLP October 2017, DLP June 2017, DLP April 2017
DLP July 2015, DLP Jan 2013, DLP August 2006, DLP July 1998
DLP April 1993
WDW July 1988

HildeKitten

Personally I think it's better to book another kind of character meal, as you'll get breakfast included with your hotel package anyway :)
So it's best to spend money on a meal that isn't already covered.
Maybe do a character meal there in the evening? :)

Queen Elsa

I too would book dinner at Cafe Mickey instead of breakfast!  X

stecal

Hi on our last trip we did both breakfast and dinner and breakfast just edged it for me tbh, we did the 2nd sitting at 9.30 and were sat upstairs for the first time and it was really empty so got good interaction with the characters,i really don't like continental breakfast though so was happy to have a hot breakfast for once so that probably swayed me

AlmostThere...

Hi we did it and it was lovely.  It was busy ( school hols) but the characters were really 'strict' about only interacting with people at the tables and making sure every table got a turn.  It was great and we will do it again next time I reckon.
First trip October 2012 - Marriott resort and 1 day DLP trip
Second trip October 2014 - 5 days Davy Crockett
Third trip to DLP.... On hold until after WDW in August 2017!!

Disney Matt

Can anyone tell me how much it is for the breakfast please?!
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

stecal

Hi if you are staying in a disney hotel it is £14 each unless the price has gone up in the last month

Disney Matt

Quote from: stecal on March 14, 2015, 10:32:18 PM
Hi if you are staying in a disney hotel it is £14 each unless the price has gone up in the last month

Thanks very much :)
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17