Audition 26th of March in Amsterdam

Started by Mariss, March 01, 2015, 07:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mariss

Yeah! I am so glad that Tiana and I meet up at Rotterdam Central! Or else I would of chickened out.
My CV is almost finished :) But we all are gonna rock it  8)

Pixie Dust

Curious to know how it all went! So, how did it all work out for you guys?

Maybe we even met without knowing!

guest9295

I made it through the next round. after that I had to stand in a line so they could look at my face, but apparently my face didn't fit the make up fot the character they had in mind for me so I had to go home. I am proud of myself that I got that far haha.

What about you??

Pixie Dust

So maybe we díd met! Funny haha.

I got through to wig-fitting but unfortunately got turned down..
Something about my eyes disappearing in the makeup  :'(

Second time this has happened to me.

And what about the rest of you? :)

MermaidLagoon

^ Wow girls, that's really cool! Well done! May I ask what characters they were considering you for? Unfortunately, I didn't make it to the second round this time! I had the feeling they were looking for very specific (face) characters/dancers this time and I don't qualify for either of those (length, skintone and tattoos) :( But it was a very nice day (though extremely crowded!) and I got to see a lot of lovely people :) Such a weird idea that we might have seen each other!
I want adventure in the great wide somewhere.

Lisaa

Hi! So happy I found this forum! It's so nice to read how other people experienced the audition :) and I must have seen some of you guys because I got through to the second round as well!

Pixie Dust

@MermaidLagoon
This time i got to try Anna. The previous time it was Elsa. Hoping to finally get through next time.. And yeah it was way too crowded!

@Lisaa
Good job! Did you get a contract? Or did you had to stand in line for facecharacters?

Mariss

I had to go before the first round even started due to personal reasons. After the presentation I had to leave :( .
But it was pretty fun, and a good experience. Maybe next time it will be better!
And I agree, it is pretty funny to imagine that we probably saw each other and didn't know it.

Lisaa

Thank you! Shame you didn't get through, hopefully next time you will!!

I didn't have to stand in line for face character, I got to watch them check out everybody's faces... Seemed really nerve-wrecking...The casting director gave me and some others a card saying we passed the audition en now have to wait until there's a contract available, However, I'm only turning eighteen in a couple of weeks so I'm not expecting to get a contract until after my birthday.

MermaidLagoon

Quote from: Lisaa on April 07, 2015, 09:02:51 AM
Thank you! Shame you didn't get through, hopefully next time you will!!

I didn't have to stand in line for face character, I got to watch them check out everybody's faces... Seemed really nerve-wrecking...The casting director gave me and some others a card saying we passed the audition en now have to wait until there's a contract available, However, I'm only turning eighteen in a couple of weeks so I'm not expecting to get a contract until after my birthday.

That's amazing, congratulations! Did you get character only or also parade? So exciting, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you'll get a contract :)
I want adventure in the great wide somewhere.

Lisaa

Aah thank you! You are all so sweet  :D Luckily I got parade as well so now I'm just waiting... Already feels like a long time haha