Breakfast for lunch...Cheapskates!

Started by garybrett, February 26, 2015, 01:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

I don't think there is a problem taking a croissant and ham for your child to eat or an apple or banana for later but it is wrong to be taking whole packed lunches!

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: stifle on March 02, 2015, 09:07:28 AM
People taking seats without purchasing food is a perennial problem at several of the counter service restaurants. Restaurant en Coulisse (as you've discovered), most of Frontierland, plus Toad Hall regularly suffer from this – and it's awful for the people prowling around with trays of hot food watching people camp on tables for their friends who just joined the queue, or who are picknicking. In the Studios there is always the Blockbuster Café (over by Rock n Roller Coaster avec Aerosmith) which for some reason is never quite as busy despite having fewer seats.

I guess they can't stop people its going to happen regardless but it isn't pleasant for the people wanting to eat their food hot....

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Queen Elsa on March 02, 2015, 07:02:58 PM
I don't think there is a problem taking a croissant and ham for your child to eat or an apple or banana for later but it is wrong to be taking whole packed lunches!

I agree totaly with you, some children including my son are funny in the morning so if they don't eat at breakfast taking a item for later I can't see a problem with but of course that's not the issue it's the people who as you say make packed lunches that spoil it for others

Disney Matt

I ate in Pizzeria Bella Notte in December & they had a section reserved for customers buying food in the restaurant & unless you had a tray of food you were not allowed in the area :) Was great!
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Mathierson24 on March 02, 2015, 10:19:17 PM
I ate in Pizzeria Bella Notte in December & they had a section reserved for customers buying food in the restaurant & unless you had a tray of food you were not allowed in the area :) Was great!

Seems fair! I mean if you pay for hot food in the parks you would expect to have the sit within that reastaurant and eat it whilst still can enjoy it. Nothing wrong with picnickers we've taken our own bits before (not breakfast items lol) our own food but I wed eat on the go or find a bench somewhere I wouldn't dream of taking up tables for paying customers!