ok admit it which one of you is this

Started by stecal, February 24, 2015, 11:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Lol not me!! I'm glad to say...  ;D
I do have a confession I'm 27 and have a Disney princess bedroom with a hint of Minnie mouse! All pink and pastel colours and my sons got a lightning McQueen room. But that's as far as it goes! Although I do dream of having a Disney inspired house from top to bottom some day!  :)

But I couldn't cope with so many collectibles lol, still pretty impressive mind you!

Esti

She could probably a whole mansion if she sold all of those collectibles. Thank God I'm too poor to become a "Disney hoarder", because it must be pretty uncomfortable to get into your room and see so many eyes staring at you. Also, if the dolls and plushes fall over you, I'm sure you could die of asphyxia  :P :P

HildeKitten

Wow, I suddenly don't feel so bad anymore about the Disney things I have (by no means not even nearly as much as this, not even remotely, phew).

Alexz

Yikes! They need to find a big house with a seperate room for that collection. How they live now is just crazy.
My previous Disney trips:
Tokyo Disneyland: March 1998
Walt Disney World: March 2008 /*\ New Years 2011 /*\ April 2013 /*\ October 2015
Disneyland Paris: September 2013 /*\ July 2015
Disneyland California: August 2016 (Honeymoon)

Upcoming trips:
Disneyland Paris: Spring 2020?
Walt Disney World: 2021 or 2022
Hong Kong Disneyland: -
Shanghai Disneyland: -

daddyof2

I wouldn't mind taking a small box full of her stuff but not much more than that

norhel

4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California