Trip Report [Oct 2014] 3 day review

Started by harleyrice, February 22, 2015, 01:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harleyrice

Day 1:

Caught Eurostar from St Pancras early in the morning, arrived at Disney around 2 . Dumped our suitcases at Disney Express and then made way to the main park. Managed to squeeze Space Mountain,  Buzz Lightyear, Peter Pan, Pirates of the Carribean and a burger in Hyperion. Then went back on Space Mountain (5 minute queue  :P ) . Then it was time for Disney Dreams which was amazing!  Great work from the DLP Team! Next stop was the Hotel (DL Hotel ) and a good nights snooze.

DAY 2:

We woke up early as we were allowed in the park at 8  so we left breakfast till later and went on Thunder and Space Mountain whilst booking thunder again on fastpass. Next was all you can eat breakfast in the hotel which was the best breakfast EVER!  There was so much good stuff to choose from. After breakfast we went back to the room on the 4th floor and took showers.  We then went round the park again getting on quite a few rides fairly quickly! After we took a trip to the village and had a Nice meal in the rainforest cafe and then went back to the hotel for the night. 

DAY 3:

Lie in day, went down to brekkie at 9:30 which was Hood as  always.  We went over to the studios and took to Armageddon first which was really good how they put the SFX together.   We then did the Tower of Terror and Aerosmith which were good! The other rides apart from the studio tour had like 80 minute queues so we couldn't go on. Which we then decided to go to the main park for the rest of the day.  We did pirates of the carribean, thunder mountain, Space mountain and buzz lightyear.  We then ate in the Mexican before watching Disney dreams again (we were closer this time) . Which after we went back for the night.

For the rest of the trip, we did the rides I didn't mention and had an all you can eat buffet!

I'm looking forward to this years trip as there are changes to Space mountain and maybe some More rides . The park has also changed alot since 06 with alot of changes to the studios!

Ill hopefully do a longer report on my next trip as I am writing this one on my phone.

Au revoir 👋
Disneyland Paris

December 2004 Santa Fe
August 2005 New York
December 2005 New York
February 2006 New York
October 2014 Disneyland Hotel
October 2015 Disneyland Hotel
October 2016 Disneyland Hotel