Lanyards

Started by frostie, February 18, 2015, 11:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frostie

Which shop has the best selection of lanyards?
I would like to get a Rapunzel one for my daughter and a Dopey one for me. Is it possible to find them in one shop and how much are they?
Thanks x

daddyof2

The lanyards available can be found in all the stores that have pin stands - Disney store, world of Disney, emporium, studios store but I'm not sure what they currently stock. There were I think 3 or 4 different ones on my last visit

HildeKitten

If you want a specific one it's also a good idea to look on ebay.
I got my Pirates of the Caribbean one on there several years ago. I can't remember how much it was exactly, but I paid less for it than what I would have paid for a lanyard in the park, that I do recall.

aquacat2

When I was there I found the biggest selection was at World of Disney although some places had different ones, I went for Buzz Lightyears Laser blast personally :)
Newport Bay Club- 2006
Ranch Davy Crockett - 2007
Hotel Santa Fe - 2015

frostie

How much are they please?
I don't know whether to buy one from eBay before we go to put in her surprise bag. I want an official one but she is really into Rapunzel.

HildeKitten

If you go to the official website and do a search on "pin trading" you should come up with the jpg of the pins they are currently selling, generally that page has at least one lanyard on it (not always, but it does most months) and that lists the prices also.

You can always do an ebay search afterwards and compare.

Also, if you google "disneyland paris pin trading" you should be able to come up with the images of recent releases, which should give you an idea of which lanyards they _may_ still have in stock and prices.