Auditions in Paris

Started by Lialo6, February 17, 2015, 02:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lialo6

I am aware that Disneyland auditions are held in various countries throughout the year, however I noticed on the casting website that they also do the auditions in France.

Does anybody know where in Chessy the auditions are held? And would the casting people be speaking in French only?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Olaf.the.snowman

Hi!!
OK...first things first. If you want a job at the Spectacles (parades and stuff), i dont know how it works,and you need to go to a specific audition for Spectacles. If you want a simple job like waitressing,cashier or at the boutiques etc.. it works like that: First you send them your CV,they take a look at it and if they are interested in you they email you saying whare the casting will be.. ex. for me in Greece they emailed me saying i had to go to Athens. So in order to know where the casting is exactly,you have to be emailed by them. You can visit their website to look if there is an audition or a casting in your country. For me, there was a Greek recruiter who spoke to us both in french and in greek and we could ask her anything we wanted in greek. And there were two other ladies who spoke french and english! But that was for a country
that was not France. If your casting/audition is in France chances are that most,if not all, of the talking will be in french. Anyway...i dont think they care that much about you level in french,as long as you have one :p ,it was pretty easy...simple conversational french.
Good Luck! :D         
Their website is http://disneylandparis-casting.com/en/operations-and-maintenance/job-offers?fl=true  for simple jobs.