WIFI in Rooms?

Started by DisneyMichelle, February 13, 2015, 11:11:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyMichelle

Hi

Can you pick up the hotels free WIFI in the bedrooms? I will be staying in Santa Fe.

Thanks x
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Santa Fe doesn't have free wifi in the bedrooms, only at the reception area.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

HildeKitten

Last time I stayed at the Santa Fa, which was admittedly in 2010, they did have a port where you can plug in your own aethernet cable though. I didn't actually try it, but it's worth calling DLP and asking whether or not this is an actual service?
If it is you could just take along a cable and a laptop :)

stormflm595

I've stayed in Santa Fe the last two trips and had trouble with WIFI even in reception. The girl who checked us in told us Starbucks and Mcdonalds in the Village would be my best option if I wanted to update anybody on facebook or send whatsapps etc. Apparently now, there is WIFI at the Disneyland Hotel so you could also try that for a spot.
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort