October Fireworks & park tickets?

Started by garybrett, February 10, 2015, 11:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garybrett

Hello there, first post so excuse me if this has come up many times previous..

I am looking to take my daughters of 4 & 5 in October half term 2015, 25th - 27th for our first visit to DLP, going to drive and stay offsite at the Hotel l'Elysee Val d'Europe. Does anyone know, as Dreams will be over are there any firework displays in the evenings? Also have they included Elsa & Anna from Frozen in the meet & greets, this would blow their minds I think so want to get booked up asap..

Thank you

Gary

DLPWonders (Banned)

Dreams won't be over, don't worry.
It's only officially confirmed (so far) until the end of September.
But it's not going anywhere for many more years to come.
So no, there won't be any fireworks because Disney Dreams is still going to be there.

Anna & Elsa will only be doing meet 'n greets this Summer.
Although even this M&G isn't officially confirmed yet! But it's going to be a Frozen Summer.
For Halloween season they are only going to be in the daily Disney Magic On Parade.
Halloween season is the time where the Villains get their shining spotlight moment ;)
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

garybrett

Quote from: DLRPWonders on February 10, 2015, 12:06:21 PM
Dreams won't be over, don't worry.
It's only officially confirmed (so far) until the end of September.
But it's not going anywhere for many more years to come.
So no, there won't be any fireworks because Disney Dreams is still going to be there.

Thank you for your quick response, when you say there wont be any fireworks in October does Dreams not include a firework display? Not to worry I am sure there will be mnore than enough to entertain them :)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: garybrett on February 10, 2015, 12:17:14 PM
Thank you for your quick response, when you say there wont be any fireworks in October does Dreams not include a firework display? Not to worry I am sure there will be mnore than enough to entertain them :)

Disney Dreams is not a fireworks display.
It's a projection show that uses fireworks effect. Different thing. ;)
A fireworks display is something like Wishes or Tinkerbell's Fantasy In The Sky.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

DisneyRon

Quote from: garybrett on February 10, 2015, 12:17:14 PM

Yes and no, to be entirely honest. The majority of the show is projected as an overlay on Sleeping Beauty's Castle, with the occasional addition of fireworks going off for effect, rather than a true fireworks display.
The fireworks are in support of the projected display, rather than a display on their own.

garybrett

Many thanks for your help, that sounds great as it is, just hope dreams carries on until October now?

Gary

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: garybrett on February 10, 2015, 03:49:26 PM
Many thanks for your help, that sounds great as it is, just hope dreams carries on until October now?

Gary

As I said earlier...Disney Dreams isn't going anywhere for many years to come.
Yes, it will still be around in October ;)