Can hotel breakfast vouchers be used at Cafe Mickey?

Started by whitsend1, February 04, 2015, 06:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitsend1

Its my family's first visit to DLP soon and I'm still trying to get my head around all the tips I'm reading. We are staying at Sequoia Lodge in standard room. Do we get vouchers for the buffet breakfast? If so can these be taken and used at other locations? I was thinking of breakfast at Cafe Mickey one day, would they accept the SL voucher as part payment? Please any advice welcome on this or anything! Thank you 😄

stecal

Hi i don't think so as guests staying at a disney hotel get cafe mickey cheaper than people who aren't.

captain rocket

Queen Elsa

Not sure if it's the same for all hotels but we stayed at the New York. We didn't get breakfast vouchers, the chap on reception just booked us in for each day at a time to suit when we checked in x

whitsend1

OK thank you, will see what the SL buffet breakfast is like when we get there and possibly try cafe mickey breakfast anyway, thank you 😊

Queen Elsa

Our breakfast at the New York was lovely! Toast, pain au chocolate, croissants, brioche, pancakes, cheese, meat, cereal, fruit, yoghurt, juice, coffee, latte, hot chocolate, water!!! They also had scrambled egg, sausages and bacon but they didn't look great. My husband had them most days and said they tasted better than they looked!! Haha xx

stifle

You do not get hotel breakfast vouchers. (Sometimes you get reservation tickets but they are just a control on breakfast slots to discourage everyone from coming all at once.) There is a fee of around €16 for breakfast at Café Mickey.