Professional training contract 2014- HELP!!!

Started by joanna94, January 30, 2015, 04:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joanna94

Hey!

So basically guys I applied for a job at Disneyland and I got put into the talent pool in November. Since then I had the phone interview for the professional training contract but I had problems with my phone and its a long story but I missed the call a few times before I managed to phone them back and sort it. When I finished my French interview on the phone (when I eventually took the call) I was told that I'd get an email by the end of January telling me whether I'd got that contract but I haven't heard back yet and I'm starting to freak out as it's nearly February now!!

I was just wondering of anyone else was still waiting to hear back as I'm getting really worried that I may have messed this up for myself? If anyone has heard back should I be keeping my phone on me for a phone call or is checking my emails constantly the best thing to do? Idk I'm so worried now!

Also anyone know what happens if I don't get this contract like what the next steps are? Hope someone out there can help as I'm really freaking out!

Thanks guys.

DLPWonders (Banned)

How about just emailing them?
Just explain the situation, then they will tell you what and how.
If you don't get a contract, you have to apply again. Seems very logical.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Halosunshine

Hello.

I would strongly recommend contacting them as I found out about the 21st of January that I had got a place on the professional study contract and have been given my start date and the information you need. David Mercier the guy I have spoken to and received emails from regarding this is very friendly and willing to help where he can. But on the other hand I was told after the phone interview that I would find out mid January if I was successful and it took until the 21st

Let us know how you get on and I hope you get good news and maybe see you out there