DLP Dooney & Bourke bags

Started by DisneyAlba, January 28, 2015, 11:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyAlba

I know it's a long shot, but here goes...

In 2012, DLP released a line of merchandise for the 20th anniversary, which included a line of designer handbags by Dooney and Bourke. Two DLP-specific patterns were released: 'Retro' and 'Sketch'. Both series of bags are no longer available at DLP, to my knowledge, yet I am in search of them.

If anyone happens to own one of the bags pictured below, and has a mind to sell it, please contact me! I am interested in buying bags with prominent castle placement (the print placement is different on every bag), and would especially adore the Retro print.

So, here's hoping... ;)

DLP Retro Margot

DLP Retro Messenger

DLP Retro wristlet

DLP Sketch barrel

DLP Sketch tote
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

DisneyAlba

I'm happy to report I was able to get my hands on a Retro messenger and wristlet (not through this board, though). :)

However, I'm still really hoping to get one of those pink Sketch barrel bags!
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

HildeKitten

Have you checked ebay, storenvy and yahoo auctions yet?
They may have them.
Good luck! :)

DisneyAlba

I'm constantly checking Ebay, haha. ;-) I'm also in Facebook groups for buying/selling these kind of bags.
Yahoo auctions and storenvy are new to me, however! I'll check them out; thanks. :-)

DisneyAlba

Hmm... I can only find Asian sites for Yahoo auctions, Hilde...?

HildeKitten

Yeah but considering how mad the Japanese are about Disney, it's still a good place to look :)