Question about my ticket! :)

Started by Reaperfox, January 08, 2015, 12:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reaperfox

Hiya guys, I fly out in just over two weeks and I'm so excited but I'm starting to get all anxious haha. I booked a hotel/park combo on the DLP website and they sent through an email confirming the booking from "DLP.UK.RESERVATIO" etc but no e-ticket or actual tickets at all. Do I get real tickets or do I just have show the hotel the email to get them?

Sorry to ask such a dumb question haha, I'm just worried I might get there and I'll be missing a vital thing!

DisneyRon

Not sure, last time I booked direct I received my tickets and vouchers in the mail from Disney.
But I have no idea if the same goes for UK residents (as I live in the Netherlands).

danogian

Usually, a day after you get the receipt notification email from "DLP.UK.RESERVATION", you get another email from "Disneyland Resort Paris" titled "Booking Confirmation at Disneyland Paris". This contains a link to a PDF document on their website which you print out and take with you, and hand in at the hotel when you check in. They then give you your park tickets and anything else you need for your stay.

Previous Visits:
Oct 2011 - Santa Fé - 3 nights
Oct 2012 - Cheyenne - 3 nights
Apr 2014 - Sequoia Lodge - 4 nights
Jun 2015 - Sequoia Lodge (GFC) - 4 nights

norhel

Normally you get some sort of a booking confirmation that you have to show when you check in at the hotel, and then you get everything you need, as danogian said.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

stormflm595

you'll receive an email of your booking confirmation that you'll need to print out and take to check in, it has your booking details on.

you'll receive your park tickets for the duration of your stay at the check in desk, aswell as park guide and maps, breakfast vouchers etc.
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

daddyof2

When we went in June, I only had the email and Eurostar tickets and hadn't received any letter, and it was still fine - the CM gave us our tickets on the train as normal. As long as you can prove you're you (passport), take the email and you should be ok