To share my excitement!

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, January 02, 2015, 04:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Just booked our Disney stay for 20-24 may! Hotel new York for 3 adults 2 children £986 not sure why HNY was cheaper than sequioa/NBC? But very happy we love the new York. Think the offers pretty good so wanted to share with you all.
Not long till Santa fe trip for feb half term bit nervous as its our first trip in a half term break! But I'm sure itll be good :)

norhel

4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

geno85

Half term!!! You'll be fine & you'll have a great time I'm sure

littlebitofpixiedust

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: geno85 on January 02, 2015, 05:07:33 PM
Half term!!! You'll be fine & you'll have a great time I'm sure

First half term ever! Am a bit of Disney pro lost count of how many times we been.... So I'm sure I'll be fine just will take some more planning and using our time efficiently I'm sure we'll have a great time. Any time to go is great :)

geno85

Definitely, anytime is a good time. We normally take the little ones out of school to make the most of our time but have been during holidays before & it's no real problem. You know the drill, take full advantage of EMH, fast pass your way when super busy & planning a bit ahead will make sure you don't miss the things you really want to do.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: geno85 on January 02, 2015, 06:59:28 PM
Definitely, anytime is a good time. We normally take the little ones out of school to make the most of our time but have been during holidays before & it's no real problem. You know the drill, take full advantage of EMH, fast pass your way when super busy & planning a bit ahead will make sure you don't miss the things you really want to do.

Im sure with all the Disney experience behind me and some useful tips on this forum we will have a blast :) we too normally take my son out of school but seems they're cracking down on time of.... But the feb hol is during half term and the may one only means my son needs 2 days ofas were going over a weekend. My idea is that weekdays I'll use for rides and weekend in the studios and character meals

Uragano Tati

Great!!! Booking a trip is always a great thing!!! I will be there from 17th till 21st May!  :D
Have a magic holiday next February and then again in May!
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

littlebitofpixiedust

How exiting for you too! Do you visit in may often?

Uragano Tati

I have been only once in may, in 2012. Unlucky that time we were there on Pentecost and it was very very busy on saturday, sunday and monday. But the thursday and wednesday before were so lovely calm.
Pentecost is not a holiday here, we don't celebrate it, so I had no idea it would be so crowded.
Now I always check all european holidays before booking!
The weather was very hot (more than 30°C) and very very sunny! I had with me a sun lotion with low protection, I didn't imagine that it would be so sunny, and my skin got burn even if I used a lot of that sun lotion!
April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne

andlorna

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on January 02, 2015, 04:43:38 PM
Just booked our Disney stay for 20-24 may! Hotel new York for 3 adults 2 children £986 not sure why HNY was cheaper than sequioa/NBC? But very happy we love the new York. Think the offers pretty good so wanted to share with you all.
Not long till Santa fe trip for feb half term bit nervous as its our first trip in a half term break! But I'm sure itll be good :)

We have been the last couple of years in the Feb half term and are going again this Feb. We love it and have been very lucky with the weather. We go Monday to Friday to avoid the weekends.You will have to queue for the more popular rides but that is expected. You will have a fab time i'm sure.
PREVIOUS VISITS,
Oct 06, Santa fe 3 days
Oct 07, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 08, Sequoia 4 days
Oct 09, Sequoia 4 days
Dec 09 New Year
Oct 10, Cheyenne 4 days
April 11, Cheyenne 4 days
Feb 13, Cheyenne 5 days
Feb 14, Cheyenne 5 days
Oct 14 Hipark 4 days
Nov 14 Hipark 4 days
Feb 15 Santa Fe 5 days
May 15 Hipark 4 days
Augt 15 Hipark 5 days
Feb 16 Cheyenne 5 days
April 16 Hipark 5 days
Aug 16 Hipark 5 days
Oct 16 Hipark 5 days
Dec 16 Sequoia new year
Next Trip
Oct 17 Hipark 5 days

minnieme

Have a wonderful time.

We arrive straight after you leave. May is my favourite time to visit.

April 2011 & June 2012 Hotel New York
May 2013 Disneyland Hotel
Aug 2014 Disney Magic Med cruise
Aug 2014 Disneyland Hotel
May 2015 Disneyland Hotel