Getting from DLP to Eiffel Tower

Started by mickeyblueeyes, December 31, 2014, 04:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickeyblueeyes

Hi everyone. Myself and my 4 year old are off to DLP on 25th March 2015 for 3 days and he is OBSESSED with the Eiffel Tower so I have decided to surprise him and bought us tickets to go up there on the Friday. I have figured out that i have to get the RER A red line to to Paris and change to the metro down to the Eiffel Tower but I am totally confused on tickets types and prices, Has anyone done this route and could you please help me understand which tickets for the train/metro is best? Thanks
March 25th - 28th 2015
Sequoia Lodge

caspdex

Take train from DLP to Charles de Gaulle/Etoile station. Change there to line to Bir Hakiem, short walk to tower from there. We used Mobilis ticket for adults and Visite card for kids.
http://parisbytrain.com/paris-metro/

endor71

On a good day you can see the Eiffel tower from the top of the treehouse.
DLP 1992 Day trip
WDW 2004 villa
WDW 2008 All star sports
DLP 2010 Sequoia
DLP 2011 Santa Fe
DLP 2012 x2 Sequoia and Cheyenne
DLP 2014 Cheyenne
DLP 2015 Newport Bay

mickeyblueeyes

Thanks for your replies. There was just so many different options I could see. I was just trying to work out the cheapest way to get from DLP to the Eiffel Tower and back, Booked our tickets for 3.30pm on 27th March, Im under the impression the journey from DLP to the Eiffel Tower is roughly 1 and half hours?
March 25th - 28th 2015
Sequoia Lodge

DisneyRon

Quote from: mickeyblueeyes on January 02, 2015, 09:30:56 PM
Thanks for your replies. There was just so many different options I could see. I was just trying to work out the cheapest way to get from DLP to the Eiffel Tower and back, Booked our tickets for 3.30pm on 27th March, Im under the impression the journey from DLP to the Eiffel Tower is roughly 1 and half hours?

Around an hour according to the "plan interactif" on the RATP website. (http://www.ratp.fr/plan-interactif/)
Journeying from Marne-La-Vallée to Bir-Hakeim (Grenelle) through Charles de Gaulle - Etoile.

mnewcourt

I did this trip last November and it took me a bit less then an hour to get there.

mickeyblueeyes

Quote from: mnewcourt on January 03, 2015, 02:02:33 PM
I did this trip last November and it took me a bit less then an hour to get there.
What tickets did you use?
March 25th - 28th 2015
Sequoia Lodge