2015 T-shirts

Started by daddyof2, December 19, 2014, 10:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daddyof2

Has anyone else seen the 2015 T-shirts on the www.disneystore.co.uk website? Is it me or are the kids ones loads better than the adult ones?

aquacat2

It's hard to tell from the photo's I think I always wish that there was a better selection of adult male tops
Newport Bay Club- 2006
Ranch Davy Crockett - 2007
Hotel Santa Fe - 2015

DisneyGagaChick

I agree. I struggle to find some nice adult tops in DLP, got to look in every single store until you find a nice one!

Esti

I have a hard time finding clothing for me, but that's because French sizes are. ahem, a little smaller. They fit me, but I look awful. And they're mostly hoodies (which I hate) or fugly t-shirts, so there's not much to choose from...
I just went with my brother (he's 15) and he wanted to buy some clothes, but there were no pyjamas, slippers or anything to wear at home. There were quite a few nice t-shirts, but they had gigantic Mickeys, and he didn't want to wear that to school. He ended up buying a pair of boxers that weren't so flamboyant.

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: Esti on January 13, 2015, 03:38:09 PM
I have a hard time finding clothing for me, but that's because French sizes are. ahem, a little smaller. They fit me, but I look awful. And they're mostly hoodies (which I hate) or fugly t-shirts, so there's not much to choose from...
I just went with my brother (he's 15) and he wanted to buy some clothes, but there were no pyjamas, slippers or anything to wear at home. There were quite a few nice t-shirts, but they had gigantic Mickeys, and he didn't want to wear that to school. He ended up buying a pair of boxers that weren't so flamboyant.

Oh I know! I bought a medium and it was more like a small!  :( ::)

DisneyRon

Quote from: DisneyGagaChick on January 13, 2015, 04:57:41 PM

Oh I know! I bought a medium and it was more like a small!  :( ::)

Tell me about it. ;D I'm not exactly the smallest person (6'6" and 21 stone/135 kg) and a French XXL is quite on the small side. :P But that's what you get when sizes are based on country averages, the French aren't the tallest people around.

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: DisneyRon on January 13, 2015, 06:01:34 PM
Tell me about it. ;D I'm not exactly the smallest person (6'6" and 21 stone/135 kg) and a French XXL is quite on the small side. :P But that's what you get when sizes are based on country averages, the French aren't the tallest people around.

The top cost me about 35 euro, had to return it the day after!

I'm only 5'5"/5'6", so I normally fit into mediums- certainly not FRENCH medium sizes!  :-[