Mickey's Winter Wonderland?

Started by KentDisney, December 18, 2014, 06:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KentDisney

Hi all,

When I last went to Disneyland in the Winter is was at the end of January in 2007 and I remember watching Mickey's Winter Wonderland show which was so good!

I haven't seen it mentioned much on websites for when I visit late January 2014, is it still on anymore? And if so when does it end?

msRavenswood

There hasn't been a Mickey's Winter Wonderland show for quite some years now.

KentDisney

Quote from: msRavenswood on December 18, 2014, 08:03:29 PM

Well that sucks! What is that stage used for now, or does it just sit there doing nothing?

DisneyRon

Quote from: KentDisney on December 20, 2014, 08:59:55 AM
Quote from: msRavenswood on December 18, 2014, 08:03:29 PM

Well that sucks! What is that stage used for now, or does it just sit there doing nothing?

They were busy rebuilding the inside of the theatre when I was at DLP in September, so I assume they're doing that to start using it for something. The rumour is that it's for a Frozen Sing-a-long show. :)

littlebitofpixiedust

I hoped this was on too. Unfortunatly not :(
We came back wednesday and it wasn't on still had a great time non the less!

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: DisneyRon on December 20, 2014, 09:23:10 AM
They were busy rebuilding the inside of the theatre when I was at DLP in September, so I assume they're doing that to start using it for something. The rumour is that it's for a Frozen Sing-a-long show. :)

It's no rumour, there will be a Frozen Sing-a-Long. This is confirmed.
They've already did numerous tests for it at Videopolis.
The Frozen Sing-a-Long will run during the Summer of 2015.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

KentDisney

Thanks for the info guys :) Seems a shame that it's been sitting empty for so long, at least it's finally being put to use - although I'd much rather the Mickey's Winter Wonderland show would come back!