Pandora charms

Started by naisworld, December 17, 2014, 08:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naisworld

Has anyone seen the new Pandora Disney charms for sale in Dlrp? I have read that some are exclusive to the parks but think it might just be in the US! Thanks x

DisneyDonna

Oh I would love to get some! That would be amazing. I have no idea though :(

naisworld

Well I'm going in Feb so will let you know. There are none on the uk pandora site  :( xx

sarahh83

my friend found some but just US parks, please let us know thou if they have them in Paris as we are both going christmas 2015 so we've said if they have them thats our christmas present off our boyfriends! the ones she found would have cost nearly £100 inc postage!
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

DisneyGagaChick

I saw some in WDW in late 2013/early 2014, but I have not seen any Pandora charms in DLP on any of my recent trips. Sorry  :(

naisworld

I asked in Pandora today and they gave me the name of a facebook page who will post them to you from the U.S. including the park exclusives! I'm very tempted but think I will make some hints for my birthday! x

sarahh83

oh whats the page hun? xx
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

naisworld

If you search for monkingjay services on Facebook you should find it! x

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: naisworld on January 29, 2015, 04:52:03 PM
If you search for monkingjay services on Facebook you should find it! x

Ah they're lovely! If only I was into Pandora  ::)

twentythingamabobs

Hi, does anyone know where the Pandora charms are sold in WDW? Going in August and would love to pick a couple up. Thanks!

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: twentythingamabobs on February 12, 2015, 12:53:22 PM
Hi, does anyone know where the Pandora charms are sold in WDW? Going in August and would love to pick a couple up. Thanks!

You do not understand how jealous I am of you  :( :( :(

twentythingamabobs

Haha I was trying to to sound all cool like I go all the time, no big deal... this will be our first trip and inside i am going "AAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!" all day every day haha!

Barnsleybigbird

My friend has just returned from a trip to New York and has brought me back the Mickey & Minnie silhouette charm. I'm actually a little bit in love with it 😃
Who wants a twig when you can climb the whole tree 😉

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: twentythingamabobs on February 13, 2015, 10:25:57 AM
Haha I was trying to to sound all cool like I go all the time, no big deal... this will be our first trip and inside i am going "AAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!" all day every day haha!

Oh you will love it! You will never want to leave!

Klb

Hi we go to DLP in 2 weeks :-) :-) and wondered if anyone knows if they are selling the disney pandora charms, if so where abouts in the park/village.
Thanks