Christmas Eve dinner options

Started by ReachfortheSea, November 15, 2014, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReachfortheSea

Hello.....
We..family of 4 ...me, dh, dd 2 and 5 year old will be at disneyland on the 24th of Christmas. .. :) until the 28th...
Staying at hotel Cheyenne. ...I was wondering if restaurant at Cheyenne will operate on the eve of Christmas. ..
I am aware there are few participating restaurants that have Christmas eve dinner...however I am interested to know
if restaurant in Cheyenne operate on that day or not and if the pricing is any different........Can anyone help me
with this pls....Thanks  :D

bad-pink-tink

Yes, it should be open as usual. Christmas Eve is the main day in France which is why there are so many special dinners on that day. I was at Disney around the same time last year. We ate at Rainforest Cafe at about 7pm on Christmas Eve, we got a table with just a 10 minute wait.

Other than the places which have the special Christmas meals, all other restaurants are open as normal and as far as I can remember there was no increase in prices.

Christmas Eve last year was ALOT less crowded than Christmas Day in the parks. Whether this was due to the bad weather (it rained constantly all day) or because its the main day in France, I don't know. Christmas Day is magical, but very very busy. Take advantage of EMH and have a late breakfast
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

SebitasDm

Hi all!

I'm visiting DLP next Christmas, on December 22nd to 26th. I'm planning to do Christmas Eve dinner at Planet Hollywood or Rainforest. Will it be a long queue in both restaurants or you don't usually have to wait a long time on holidays? Sorry if my question seems silly, it's my first time there on holidays. Would it be more sensible to book in another restaurant, just in case?

Thank you all